"The weird" Baekhyun "twice first from the head...the tax revenue is the last."

EXO Baekhyun has unveiled the order of the shower.Seo Jang-hoon, Park Joon-hyung, Kim Jong-guk, Joo Woo-jae and Baekhyun appeared on JTBCs Wacky 5 brothers, which aired on the afternoon of the 12th.The cast set out to list the order of the shower.First, Baekhyun came out. Im going to wrap my head, Baekhyun said.Everyone was surprised, and Baekhyun explained, I think my hair is the dirtiest and I wash it first.He then mentioned that he was washing in the order of the upper body.Baekhyun, who said that tax revenue is the last, explained that when the face is dry, it is bad for the skin.Seo Jang-hoon then said, Baekhyun is possible because his face is precious.

EXO Baekhyun has unveiled the order of the Shower.

Seo Jang-hoon, Park Joon-hyung, Kim Jong-guk, Joo Woo-jae and Baekhyun appeared on jtbc's Wacky 5 brothers, which aired on the afternoon of the 12th.

The cast set out to list the order of the Shower.

First, Baekhyun came out. “I’m going to wrap my head,” Baekhyun said. Everyone was surprised, and Baekhyun explained, "I think my hair is the dirtiest and I wash it first."

He then mentioned that he was washing in the order of the upper body.

Baekhyun, who said that tax revenue is the last, explained that "when the face is dry, it is bad for the skin." Seo Jang-hoon then said, "Baekhyun is possible because his face is precious."