'Wacky 5 brothers' EXO Baekhyun, quick to notice Chen Recall 'Fox'

EXO Baekhyun not only laughed at his brothers from a different perspective, but also suddenly recalled Chen.On the 12th, JTBC Wacky 5 brothers, Joon Park, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Jong-kook, Ju Woo Jae and EXO Baekhyun gathered together.Five people checked the note on the refrigerator: My bastards line up anything, dont fight today, and put all these in line.The first theme given to the five was line up the order of washing in the shower, and the washing area was divided into brushing and washing, head, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag.It had to be unified into one.Baekhyun first listed the order: Baekhyun said he would wash his head first, followed by upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, ferns and wash.Baekhyun said: Ive washed like this since I was a kid.The reason I wash my hair from the head is because I think my head is the dirtiest. When my face is dry, I do not want to be good for my skin.Kim Jong-kook ranked in the order of brushing, head, Hatje Cantz Verlag, upper body, and tax revenue, and Seo Jang-hoon ranked brushing, head, washing water, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag.In addition to the five people, I was able to see the order of washing stars such as Park Bo-gum and Lee Min-ho.Seo Jang-hoon, who listened to this quietly, said, Why is there only a beautiful star order?Baekhyun also called EXO member Chen and asked him to wash his order and laughed.Chen responded in order without being embarrassed by Baekhyuns question asking for a clean order, and the brothers were embarrassed to say, Is not it waiting in advance?Were all quick to notice, Baekhyun replied.The five agreed the order in the order of brushing, head, upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, and tax revenue; the other person in the order was Baekhyun, the most different from the existing one.Joon Park laughed, saying, My youngest is less likely to fix his habits because he has lived.Second, the restrooms, hunger, sleepiness, cold/heat, and thirst have been lined up in the order of the most intolerable pain.Other than Baekhyun, who was the first to pick temperatures such as cold/heat, the rest of the people ranked toilets as the top, and the first to put toilets in line.In addition, sports players were lined up in the best order, or Kim So-eun appeared and talked about the type I do not want to talk to the most.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen
EXO Baekhyun not only laughed at his brothers from a different perspective, but also suddenly recalled Chen.On the 12th, JTBC Wacky 5 brothers, Joon Park, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Jong-kook, Ju Woo Jae and EXO Baekhyun gathered together.Five people checked the note on the refrigerator: My bastards line up anything, dont fight today, and put all these in line.The first theme given to the five was line up the order of washing in the shower, and the washing area was divided into brushing and washing, head, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag.It had to be unified into one.Baekhyun first listed the order: Baekhyun said he would wash his head first, followed by upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, ferns and wash.Baekhyun said: Ive washed like this since I was a kid.The reason I wash my hair from the head is because I think my head is the dirtiest. When my face is dry, I do not want to be good for my skin.Kim Jong-kook ranked in the order of brushing, head, Hatje Cantz Verlag, upper body, and tax revenue, and Seo Jang-hoon ranked brushing, head, washing water, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag.In addition to the five people, I was able to see the order of washing stars such as Park Bo-gum and Lee Min-ho.Seo Jang-hoon, who listened to this quietly, said, Why is there only a beautiful star order?Baekhyun also called EXO member Chen and asked him to wash his order and laughed.Chen responded in order without being embarrassed by Baekhyuns question asking for a clean order, and the brothers were embarrassed to say, Is not it waiting in advance?Were all quick to notice, Baekhyun replied.The five agreed the order in the order of brushing, head, upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, and tax revenue; the other person in the order was Baekhyun, the most different from the existing one.Joon Park laughed, saying, My youngest is less likely to fix his habits because he has lived.Second, the restrooms, hunger, sleepiness, cold/heat, and thirst have been lined up in the order of the most intolerable pain.Other than Baekhyun, who was the first to pick temperatures such as cold/heat, the rest of the people ranked toilets as the top, and the first to put toilets in line.In addition, sports players were lined up in the best order, or Kim So-eun appeared and talked about the type I do not want to talk to the most.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

EXO Baekhyun not only laughed at his brothers from a different perspective, but also suddenly Recalled Chen.

On the 12th, JTBC 'Wacky 5 brothers', Joon Park, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Jong-kook, Ju Woo Jae and EXO Baekhyun gathered together. Five people checked the note on the refrigerator: “My bastards line up anything, don’t fight today, and put all these in line.”

The first theme given to the five was 'line up the order of washing in the shower', and the washing area was divided into brushing and washing, head, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag. It had to be unified into one.

Baekhyun first listed the order: Baekhyun said he would wash his head first, followed by upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, ferns and wash. Baekhyun said: "I've washed like this since I was a kid. The reason I wash my hair from the head is because I think my head is the dirtiest. "When my face is dry, I do not want to be good for my skin.

Kim Jong-kook ranked in the order of brushing, head, Hatje Cantz Verlag, upper body, and tax revenue, and Seo Jang-hoon ranked brushing, head, washing water, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag. In addition to the five people, I was able to see the order of washing stars such as Park Bo-gum and Lee Min-ho. Seo Jang-hoon, who listened to this quietly, said, "Why is there only a beautiful star order?"

Baekhyun also called EXO member Chen and asked him to wash his order and laughed. Chen responded in order without being embarrassed by Baekhyun's question asking for a clean order, and the brothers were embarrassed to say, "Is not it waiting in advance?" "We're all quick to notice," Baekhyun replied.

The five agreed the order in the order of brushing, head, upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, and tax revenue; the other person in the order was Baekhyun, the most different from the existing one. Joon Park laughed, saying, "My youngest is less likely to fix his habits because he has lived."

Second, the restrooms, hunger, sleepiness, cold/heat, and thirst have been lined up in the order of the most intolerable pain. Other than Baekhyun, who was the first to pick temperatures such as cold/heat, the rest of the people ranked toilets as the top, and the first to put toilets in line. In addition, sports players were lined up in the best order, or Kim So-eun appeared and talked about 'the type I do not want to talk to the most'.

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen