"Wacky 5 brothers" EXO Baekhyun "I've ever used 200,000 One soap."

Boy group EXO member Baekhyun confessed that he had used 200,000 One soap.Singer Park Joon-hyung, Kim Jong-kook, former basketball player Seo Jang-hoon, model Joo Woo-jae, and Baekhyun appeared in the Wacky 5 brothers program on the 12th.On the day of the broadcast, Baekhyun said, After the make-up, Codys sister erases the makeup. Because the stage makeup is much thicker than general makeup, I have to erase it immediately after the stage is over.So when Seo Jang-hoon asked, Do soap use something special? Baekhyun replied, I used more than 200,000 One soap before.I was wondering if there was more than 200,000 One soap, so I tried it once, but it was so bad, said Kim Jong-kook, in Baekhyuns words.200,000 One spends your whole life, he said, laughing.

Boy group EXO member Baekhyun confessed that he had used 200,000 One soap.

Singer Park Joon-hyung, Kim Jong-kook, former basketball player Seo Jang-hoon, model Joo Woo-jae, and Baekhyun appeared in the "Wacky 5 brothers" program on the 12th.

On the day of the broadcast, Baekhyun said, "After the make-up, Cody's sister erases the makeup." "Because the stage makeup is much thicker than general makeup, I have to erase it immediately after the stage is over."

So when Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Do soap use something special?" Baekhyun replied, "I used more than 200,000 One soap before."

"I was wondering if there was more than 200,000 One soap, so I tried it once, but it was so bad," said Kim Jong-kook, in Baekhyun's words. 200,000 One spends your whole life," he said, laughing.