"Wacky 5 brothers" Baekhyun "Wrap your hair at Shower...The Sewage is the last."

EXO Baekhyun spoke about the order of washing.Park Joon-hyung, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Jong-guk, Joo Woo-jae and EXO Baekhyun gathered together on JTBCs Five Wonderful Brothers broadcast on the 12th. Five people confirmed the note on the refrigerator.The note was given a mission: My bastards line up anything, do not fight today, and line up all of these.The first theme given to the five was Showering the order of washing in the shower, and the washing area was divided into brushing and washing, head, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag.It must be unified with Hanaro.Baekhyun first listed the order: Baekhyun said he would wash his head first, followed by upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, ferns and wash.Baekhyun said: Ive washed like this since I was a kid.The reason I wash my hair from the head is because I think my head is the dirtiest. When my face is dry, I do not want to be good for my skin.Photo: JTBC Broadcasting Screen

EXO Baekhyun spoke about the order of washing.

Park Joon-hyung, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Jong-guk, Joo Woo-jae and EXO Baekhyun gathered together on JTBC's "Five Wonderful Brothers" broadcast on the 12th. Five people confirmed the note on the refrigerator. The note was given a mission: "My bastards line up anything, do not fight today, and line up all of these."

The first theme given to the five was 'Showering the order of washing in the Shower', and the washing area was divided into brushing and washing, head, upper body, and Hatje Cantz Verlag. It must be unified with Hanaro.

Baekhyun first listed the order: Baekhyun said he would wash his head first, followed by upper body, Hatje Cantz Verlag, ferns and wash. Baekhyun said: "I've washed like this since I was a kid. The reason I wash my hair from the head is because I think my head is the dirtiest. "When my face is dry, I do not want to be good for my skin.

Photo: JTBC Broadcasting Screen