"VagaBond" Lee Seung-gi "The popularity of 'Bone Series' Matt Damon, and local officials are surprised."

Vagabond Lee Seung-gi revealed the behind-the-scenes footage of Moroccos local location.On the afternoon of the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond production presentation was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.Actor Lee Seung-gi, reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bo-ra attended the ceremony.Vagabond completed a work of extraordinary scale by filming location in Morocco.In particular, the area where the Vagabond team filmed was the place where the famous Hollywood movie The Bon Series was filmed, and expectations gathered for the birth of the previous class action god.Lee Seung-gi said, Unfortunately, the same person as the director of the series location manager was in charge of our location. I heard that (local officials) were accustomed to shooting Hollywood, so I did not really expect much from shooting Korean dramas, but I was very surprised to see our shooting skills and schedule.I was also surprised to see that fans came and refreshed me while I was shooting at Morocco at night, and I was surprised to see that Hollywood Matt Damon was not like this when he came, he said. I was glad to thank you for saying that we had put it in our hands well enough to be among the works I filmed at Morocco.Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th.

VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi revealed the behind-the-scenes footage of Morocco's local location.

On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS's new gilt drama VagaBond production presentation was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. Actor Lee Seung-gi, reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bo-ra attended the ceremony.

VagaBond completed a work of extraordinary scale by filming location in Morocco. In particular, the area where the VagaBond team filmed was the place where the famous Hollywood movie The Bon Series was filmed, and expectations gathered for the birth of the previous class action god.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Unfortunately, the same person as the director of the series location manager was in charge of our location." "I heard that (local officials) were accustomed to shooting Hollywood, so I did not really expect much from shooting Korean dramas, but I was very surprised to see our shooting skills and schedule."

“I was also surprised to see that fans came and refreshed me while I was shooting at Morocco at night, and I was surprised to see that Hollywood Matt Damon was not like this when he came,” he said. “I was glad to thank you for saying that we had put it in our hands well enough to be among the works I filmed at Morocco.”

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth. It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th.