VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi X Bae Suzy "It Was Too Good" to Meet Again in Six Years

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy of Vagabond expressed their feelings of being reunited after six years.The production presentation of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond (playplayed by Jang Young-chul Young Gyong-sun, directed by Yoo In-sik) was held at SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th, with actors such as Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, and Hwang Bo Ra Director Yoo In-sik, who was in charge of the film, attended and asked for expectations for the new drama.Vagabond is a drama that uncovers a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil-commodity passenger plane crash in a concealed truth, an intelligence action melody that unfolds the dangerous and naked adventures of Vagabond who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunited in six years through this work after MBC drama Kuga no Seo in 2013.Lee Seung-gi said, I think it is not easy to meet with a work twice.In addition, it was so good to be reunited with a representative female actor like Bae Suzy at Vagabond. Lee Seung-gi was a stuntman who had a dream of catching up with the action film industry by using Jackie Chan as a role model in the play, but after losing his nephew to the civil port Planes Crash, he played the role of Cha Dal-gun, a pursuer who lives the truth of the state corruption that was involved in the accident.Lee Seung-gi again commented on Bae Suzy, who co-worked, The acting side was rightly good, and I wanted to say, You were this woman Actor. I have a great Attitude.The scenes were very positive and bright, and there were many physical difficulties, but they were cool without any frown.Thanks to Mr. Bae Suzy, I do not think our drama was filmed very smoothly. Bae Suzy also expressed satisfaction with the co-work that rematched Lee Seung-gi.Bae Suzy said, It was a great memory when I co-worked with my brother Seung-gi, and I was glad when I said that I was working together again. This time, I think I made it easier to shoot with a better co-work.Bae Suzy said, I did action with my brother in my previous work, but after the military experience, my body became lighter, my face was lost, and my muscles were formed.I felt a lot that my body was much more sleek. Bae Suzy will perform in this work as a black agent of the NIS who is looking for truth according to conscience.In the play, Gohari hides his identity as an NIS employee and while working as a contract worker at the Korean Embassy in Morocco, Planes Crash bursts and becomes caught up in a huge whirlwind of unexpected events while dealing with angry families.Vagabond is a director who has created a hit for each work, and Jang Young-chul and Jin Young-sun, who co-worked with Yoo In-sik in Giant, Salaryman Cho Hanji and Dons Incarnation. Lee Gil-bok, the director of the film, is predicting the best scale and completeness.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzys cast of male and female protagonists, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, Baek Yoon-sik, Lee Kyung-young, Moon Sung-geun, Lee Ki-young, Jung Man-sik, Kim Min-jong and Hwang Bo Ra. The enormous scale that proceeded was known and collected a big topic before the broadcast.Vagabond will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th following Doctor John.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy of VagaBond' expressed their feelings of being reunited after six years.

The production presentation of sbs's new gilt drama "VagaBond" (playplayed by Jang Young-chul Young Gyong-sun, directed by Yoo In-sik) was held at sbs building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th, with Actors such as Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, and Hwang Bo Ra Director Yoo In-sik, who was in charge of the film, attended and asked for expectations for the new drama.

"VagaBond" is a drama that uncovers a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil-commodity passenger plane Crash in a concealed truth, an intelligence Action melody that unfolds the dangerous and naked adventures of "VagaBond" who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunited in six years through this work after MBC drama 'Kuga no Seo' in 2013. Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it is not easy to meet with a work twice. In addition, it was so good to be reunited with a representative female Actor like Bae Suzy at VagaBond'. "

Lee Seung-gi was a stuntman who had a dream of catching up with the Action film industry by using Jackie Chan as a role model in the play, but after losing his nephew to the civil port Planes Crash, he played the role of Cha Dal-gun, a pursuer who lives the truth of the state corruption that was involved in the accident.

Lee Seung-gi again commented on Bae Suzy, who co-worked, "The acting side was rightly good, and I wanted to say, 'You were this woman Actor.' I have a great Attitude. The scenes were very positive and bright, and there were many physical difficulties, but they were cool without any frown. Thanks to Mr. Bae Suzy, I do not think our drama was filmed very smoothly. "

Bae Suzy also expressed satisfAction with the co-work that rematched Lee Seung-gi. Bae Suzy said, "It was a great memory when I co-worked with my brother Seung-gi, and I was glad when I said that I was working together again." "This time, I think I made it easier to shoot with a better co-work."

Bae Suzy said, "I did Action with my brother in my previous work, but after the military experience, my body became lighter, my face was lost, and my muscles were formed. I felt a lot that my body was much more sleek. "

Bae Suzy will perform in this work as a black agent of the NIS who is looking for truth according to 'conscience'. In the play, Gohari hides his identity as an NIS employee and while working as a contract worker at the Korean Embassy in Morocco, Planes Crash bursts and becomes caught up in a huge whirlwind of unexpected events while dealing with angry families.

VagaBond' is a director who has created a hit for each work, and Jang Young-chul and Jin Young-sun, who co-worked with Yoo In-sik in 'Giant', 'Salaryman Cho Hanji' and 'Don's Incarnation'. Lee Gil-bok, the director of the film, is predicting the best scale and completeness.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy's cast of male and female protagonists, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, Baek Yoon-sik, Lee Kyung-young, Moon Sung-geun, Lee Ki-young, Jung Man-sik, Kim Min-jong and Hwang Bo Ra. The enormous scale that proceeded was known and collected a big topic before the broadcast.

VagaBond' will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th following 'Doctor John'.