VagaBond' Yoo In-sik PD "Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy Hwaryongjeong, casting with Inbok in the pole"

Vagabond Yoo In-sik PD expressed satisfaction with Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy casting.Yoo In-sik PD, who has been hit by Giant, Salaryman Cho Hanji, Dons Avatar, and Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu, will show Vagabond after a year of pre-production.Vagabond is a huge scale drama with a large production cost, starring Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy.Yoo In-sik PD said, After Lee Seung-gi went to the special war, he talked about the army a lot.I am preparing for the action drama from the time I was in the military, but I do not want to do it together. This big work has many twists and turns until it is done.I really hope it is a happy case that was concluded with the hope that it will be true. What took the picture of Hwaryongjeong is that Bae Suzy has responded to the casting. She has to act as an actor, she can not look pretty, and she has a strong labor intensity.But Bae Suzy responded that it was fun to see if he wanted to try this intelligence genre once, so the project could be winged.I also told you when I was reading the script, but I was casting the drama. Vagabond is an intelligence melodrama that tells stories about the dangerous and naked adventures of wanderers who have lost their families, affiliations, and names to find concealed truths.It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.=

VagaBond' Yoo In-sik PD expressed satisfAction with Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy casting.

Yoo In-sik PD, who has been hit by 'Giant', 'Salaryman Cho Hanji', 'Don's Avatar', and 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu', will show VagaBond' after a year of pre-production. VagaBond is a huge scale drama with a large production cost, starring Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy.

Yoo In-sik PD said, "After Lee Seung-gi went to the special war, he talked about the army a lot. "I am preparing for the Action drama from the time I was in the military, but I do not want to do it together." "This big work has many twists and turns until it is done. I really hope it is a happy case that was concluded with the hope that it will be true. "

"What took the picture of Hwaryongjeong is that Bae Suzy has responded to the casting. She has to act as an Actor, she can not look pretty, and she has a strong labor intensity. But Bae Suzy responded that it was fun to see if he wanted to try this intelligence genre once, so the project could be winged. I also told you when I was reading the script, but I was casting the drama. "

VagaBond is an intelligence melodrama that tells stories about the dangerous and naked adventures of wanderers who have lost their families, affiliations, and names to find concealed truths. It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

=