VagaBond' PD "Lee Seung-gi X Bae Suzy, Highly Actuated Direct Digestion"

Vagabond Yoo In-sik PD showed gratitude for Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzys Action Acting.On this day, Yoo In-sik PD said, Actors have suffered too much, he said. The action of the hardship was digested by the stunt band, but if possible, Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy Actor digested it.I tried to make sure that there was no injury because I did safety in two or three, controlled traffic and filmed.Fortunately, I was able to finish the filming without any major injuries. Asked about the production cost of Vagabond, he said, I know it is a production cost known to the public.I feel that the production cost is always insufficient when I shoot, but I think I have taken a good communication with the production love. Vagabond is said to have invested about 25 billion won in production costs.Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama that reveals a huge national corruption that a man involved in the crash of a civil passenger plane found in a concealed truth.It is an intelligence melodrama that unfolds dangerous and naked adventures of the wanderers who have lost their families, their affiliations, and even their names.

VagaBond' Yoo In-sik PD showed gratitude for Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy's Action Acting.

On this day, Yoo In-sik PD said, "Actors have suffered too much," he said. "The Action of the hardship was digested by the stunt band, but if possible, Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy Actor digested it. I tried to make sure that there was no injury because I did Safety in two or three, controlled traffic and filmed. Fortunately, I was able to finish the filming without any major injuries. "

Asked about the production cost of VagaBond', he said, "I know it is a production cost known to the public. I feel that the production cost is always insufficient when I shoot, but I think I have taken a good communication with the production love. " VagaBond' is said to have invested about 25 billion won in production costs.

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama that reveals a huge national corruption that a man involved in the crash of a civil passenger plane found in a concealed truth. It is an intelligence melodrama that unfolds dangerous and naked adventures of the wanderers who have lost their families, their affiliations, and even their names.