VagaBond' PD "Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy, personality + passion perfection...knowing but admiring"

Yoo In-sik praised the personality of Lee Seung-gi-beau, who starred in Vagabond.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy starred in Vagabond.Lee Seung-gi plays Cha Dal-gun, who loses his nephew in a hot stuntman and lives a life of a pursuer, and Bae Suzy plays the NIS black agent Gohari, who is looking for truth according to his conscience.Yoo In-sik PD said, Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy are healthy young people with the same inside.I think the crews who shoot the drama are important, but I think the personality of the protagonists standing at the center is important. Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi are friends with good humanity, will and passion to support a big project.I knew it, but I worked with admiration, he said.He also expressed his satisfaction with Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy casting, which are the center of Vagabond.As for Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seung-gi has been talking about the army a lot after going to the special war.I am preparing for Action Drama from the time I was in the military, but I do not want to do it together. This masterpiece has many twists and turns until it is done.I really hope it is a happy case that was concluded with the hope that it will be true. Bae Suzy cast called it Hwaryongjeong. Yoo PD said, The reason I shot Hwaryongjeong is that Bae Suzy responded to the casting.As an actress, I have to act, I can not look pretty, and I have a strong labor intensity.But Bae Suzy responded that it was fun to see if he wanted to try this intelligence genre once, so the project could be winged.I also told you when I was reading the script, but I was casting the drama. =

Yoo In-sik praised the personality of Lee Seung-gi-beau, who starred in VagaBond'.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy starred in VagaBond.' Lee Seung-gi plays Cha Dal-gun, who loses his nephew in a hot stuntman and lives a life of a pursuer, and Bae Suzy plays the NIS black agent Gohari, who is looking for truth according to his conscience.

Yoo In-sik PD said, "Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy are healthy young people with the same inside. I think the crews who shoot the Drama are important, but I think the personality of the protagonists standing at the center is important. "Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi are friends with good humanity, will and passion to support a big project. I knew it, but I worked with admiration," he said.

He also expressed his satisfAction with Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy casting, which are the center of VagaBond'. As for Lee Seung-gi, "Lee Seung-gi has been talking about the army a lot after going to the special war. "I am preparing for Action Drama from the time I was in the military, but I do not want to do it together." "This masterpiece has many twists and turns until it is done. I really hope it is a happy case that was concluded with the hope that it will be true. "

Bae Suzy cast called it "Hwaryongjeong." Yoo PD said, "The reason I shot Hwaryongjeong is that Bae Suzy responded to the casting. As an actress, I have to act, I can not look pretty, and I have a strong labor intensity. But Bae Suzy responded that it was fun to see if he wanted to try this intelligence genre once, so the project could be winged. I also told you when I was reading the script, but I was casting the Drama. "

=