VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, first appearance as a stuntman dreamed for a nephew

Vagabond Lee Seung-gi made his first appearance as a stuntman.In the first episode of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond, which was broadcast on the 20th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi), who raised his nephew, was portrayed.On this day, Cha Dal-geon saw stuntman Interview, who expressed confidence that Taekwondo, Judo, no matter how modestly you catch it, it is about 18 steps.However, the demonstration failed or blood was lost. The nephew Huni came to tears, and Cha Dal-gun said, It is my nephew, not my son.My brother suddenly dies and I have to raise it well. Im really good at my body, Ill work hard if you pass, Cha Dal-geon said. So Cha Dal-geon became a stuntman and went on to live with his nephew.But Cha Dal-geon, who wanted to become a martial arts director, quit his job. Cha Dal-geon would really stop. He said, Ill act.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi made his first appearance as a stuntman.

In the first episode of sbs's new gilt drama "VagaBond," which was broadcast on the 20th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi), who raised his nephew, was portrayed.

On this day, Cha Dal-geon saw stuntman Interview, who expressed confidence that "Taekwondo, Judo, no matter how modestly you catch it, it is about 18 steps." However, the demonstration failed or blood was lost. The nephew Huni came to tears, and Cha Dal-gun said, "It is my nephew, not my son. My brother suddenly dies and I have to raise it well. "

"I'm really good at my body, I'll work hard if you pass," Cha Dal-geon said. So Cha Dal-geon became a stuntman and went on to live with his nephew. But Cha Dal-geon, who wanted to become a martial arts director, quit his job. Cha Dal-geon would really stop. He said, I'll act.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen