VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi "Survives South Korea Army cherished...helps with military experience"

Actor Lee Seung-gi says military experience helped dramaOn the afternoon of the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond (played by Jang Young-chul, Jeong Kyung-soon, directed by Yoo In-sik) was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Lee Seung-gi, reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee, Hwang Bo-ra and Yoo In-sik PD.Lee Seung-gi said, I think that the military experience has helped a lot, and if I come out and talk about the military a lot, I laugh a lot and still can not get Hair. Now Hair is out, but I am still proud of the military and I like our South Korea.When you really go, you know a lot of preciousness about being, and in it, Actor is stronger than masculinity.What helped here was basically, I had a similar experience with shooting, phage, and things like that, so that those parts were confident and easy to do. I did an action in my previous work with my brother Seung-gi, but after my brother became a milk, I felt a little bit more sleek, my body was sleek, my face was lost, my muscles seemed to be formed, and I felt a lot more sleek.Vagabond is a Korean-style spy action melodrama that digs into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.It tells the story of the dangerous and naked adventures of those who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names, as the title Vagabond. The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

Actor Lee Seung-gi says 'military experience' helped drama

On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS's new gilt drama VagaBond' (played by Jang Young-chul, Jeong Kyung-soon, directed by Yoo In-sik) was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Lee Seung-gi, reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee, Hwang Bo-ra and Yoo In-sik PD.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think that the military experience has helped a lot, and if I come out and talk about the military a lot, I laugh a lot and still can not get Hair. Now Hair is out, but I am still proud of the military and I like our South Korea. When you really go, you know a lot of preciousness about being, and in it, Actor is stronger than masculinity. What helped here was basically, I had a similar experience with shooting, phage, and things like that, so that those parts were confident and easy to do. "

"I did an Action in my previous work with my brother Seung-gi, but after my brother became a 'milk', I felt a little bit more sleek, my body was sleek, my face was lost, my muscles seemed to be formed, and I felt a lot more sleek."

VagaBond' is a Korean-style spy Action melodrama that digs into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth. It tells the story of the dangerous and naked adventures of those who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names, as the title "VagaBond." The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.