VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi "Planes crash terror"; turned family "lost family and Chest sick...

Lee Seung-gi was convinced the Planes crash was a terror attack but the Family turned their backs.The SBS new gilt drama Vagabond (playplayed by Jang Young-chul, directed by Yoo In-sik) broadcast on the 21st featured Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) who wants to tell the truth to the bereaved families gathered in Morocco.Earlier, Cha Dal-beom chased the attacker from Morocco airport but missed it.Cha Dal-beom then bled and appeared at a gathering of Family members, who said, Planes fell, but there is a person who is alive, and I saw it.The Family did not believe, Are you sane?Edward Park (Lee Kyung-young), who was watching, asked, Mr. Chadalgan said that Planes crashed. Chadalgan was convinced that it is terrorism, there is someone else who has seen it other than me.Do you remember the guy I told you to catch at the airport? Cha Dal-gun pulled out his laptop and showed a man in the cloud video to Gohari (Bae Su-ji).I did not have a mind and it was a short moment, said Gohari, and Cha Dal-gun said, I will believe me when I go to the airport and check it.The Family, who watched airport CCTV with Cha Dal-geon, turned their backs when they could not prove it was a terrorist attack.He added, I am already in a bad mood, and I still lose my family and I am the best.

Lee Seung-gi was convinced the Planes crash was a terror attack but the Family turned their backs.

The SBS new gilt drama "VagaBond" (playplayed by Jang Young-chul, directed by Yoo In-sik) broadcast on the 21st featured Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) who wants to tell the truth to the bereaved Families gathered in Morocco.

Earlier, Cha Dal-beom chased the attacker from Morocco airport but missed it.

Cha Dal-beom then bled and appeared at a gathering of Family members, who said, "Planes fell, but there is a person who is alive, and I saw it." The Family did not believe, "Are you sane?"

Edward Park (Lee Kyung-young), who was watching, asked, "Mr. Chadalgan said that Planes crashed." Chadalgan was convinced that "it is terrorism, there is someone else who has seen it other than me."

"Do you remember the guy I told you to catch at the airport?" Cha Dal-gun pulled out his laptop and showed a man in the cloud video to Gohari (Bae Su-ji).

"I did not have a mind and it was a short moment," said Gohari, and Cha Dal-gun said, "I will believe me when I go to the airport and check it."

The Family, who watched airport CCTV with Cha Dal-geon, turned their backs when they could not prove it was a terrorist attack. He added, "I am already in a bad mood," and "I still lose my family and I am the best."