VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi "helps with military experience... prides on our Army"

Lee Seung-gi reveals military experience has been a huge help to shoot VagabondLee Seung-gi said at the production presentation of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond (playplayplay by Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon, directed by Yoo In-sik) held at SBS building in Mok-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th, The military experience has really helped me shoot Vagabond.Lee Seung-gi, who has been involved in Military in military life, said, I am still talking about Hair coming out of the military.However, I am proud of the military and I like my Army.  I went to Army and knew the importance and importance of the military.I think I was able to shoot Vagabond easily with confidence because I had experience of shooting similarly from the gun shooting method to the military. The reservoir that watched Lee Seung-gi before and after the military said, I think that my masculinity has become stronger since I went to Army.I felt a lot of feeling that my body was getting sleek, he said. I lost a lot of face and I had a lot of muscles in my body.Vagabond is an intelligence action melodrama that depicts the dangerous and naked adventures of wanderers who have lost their families, affiliations, and names to find hidden truths.It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.=

Lee Seung-gi reveals military experience has been a huge help to shoot VagaBond

Lee Seung-gi said at the production presentation of sbs's new gilt drama "VagaBond" (playplayplay by Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon, directed by Yoo In-sik) held at sbs building in Mok-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th, "The military experience has really helped me shoot VagaBond."

Lee Seung-gi, who has been involved in 'Military' in military life, said, "I am still talking about Hair coming out of the military. However, I am proud of the military and I like my Army. "" I went to Army and knew the importance and importance of the military. I think I was able to shoot VagaBond easily with confidence because I had experience of shooting similarly from the gun shooting method to the military. "

The reservoir that watched Lee Seung-gi before and after the military said, "I think that my masculinity has become stronger since I went to Army. "I felt a lot of feeling that my body was getting sleek," he said. "I lost a lot of face and I had a lot of muscles in my body."

VagaBond is an intelligence action melodrama that depicts the dangerous and naked adventures of wanderers who have lost their families, affiliations, and names to find hidden truths. It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

=