"VagaBond" Lee Seung-gi "Military Duck Who? Not now, but military experience has helped me a lot."

SBS gilt drama Vagabond production presentation was held at SBS office in Mokdong, Seoul Yangcheon District on the afternoon of September 16th.Lee Seung-gi, at the production presentation on the day, said, I think the military experience has really helped me a lot.When I come out and talk about the military, he laughs a lot and says that he still can not get out. Now he has escaped a lot and I like the Korean army.I really know a lot of the importance of war, and basically I think I was able to make it easier to shoot with considerable confidence. Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.#Lee Seung-gi # Win #Leesunggi # Resin # Suzy # Suzy # Production Presentation #Vagabond #vagabondmin jin-kyung

sbs gilt drama VagaBond' production presentation was held at sbs office in Mokdong, Seoul Yangcheon District on the afternoon of September 16th.

Lee Seung-gi, at the production presentation on the day, said, "I think the military experience has really helped me a lot. When I come out and talk about the military, he laughs a lot and says that he still can not get out. Now he has escaped a lot and I like the Korean army. I really know a lot of the importance of war, and basically I think I was able to make it easier to shoot with considerable confidence. "

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.

#Lee Seung-gi # Win #Leesunggi # Resin # Suzy # Suzy # Production Presentation #VagaBond #VagaBond

min jin-kyung