Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy, Why I'm Responsible to Star in VagaBond'

Vagabond Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy revealed the reason for their appearance.On the afternoon of the 16th, a production presentation of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond was held at SBS in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul City, and director Yoo In-sik, Actor Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bo-ra attended.Lee Seung-gi said, I am excited to shoot for a year and broadcast on September 20th.I was acquainted with the bishop, and after I went to the army, I was told that I was preparing Vagabond after having a drink.I started by saying that it would be fun to be in a military position, he said. Thankfully, I am grateful to be cast.I thought it was interesting when I was first offered, I was curious because I had never been in the dark, and I wanted to come up and do it with a charm.I hope youll look forward to growing up, he said.Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama about the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.The first broadcast at 10 pm on the 20th.

VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy revealed the reason for their appearance.

On the afternoon of the 16th, a production presentation of sbs's new gilt drama VagaBond was held at sbs in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul City, and director Yoo In-sik, Actor Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bo-ra attended.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am excited to shoot for a year and broadcast on September 20th. I was acquainted with the bishop, and after I went to the army, I was told that I was preparing VagaBond' after having a drink. “I started by saying that it would be fun to be in a military position,” he said. “Thankfully, I am grateful to be cast.”

“I thought it was interesting when I was first offered, I was curious because I had never been in the dark, and I wanted to come up and do it with a charm. “I hope you’ll look forward to growing up,” he said.

Meanwhile, VagaBond is a drama about the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth. The first broadcast at 10 pm on the 20th.