Lee Seung-gi "reunited with Bae Suzy after six years, it was all good overall"

Vagabond Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy shared their feelings of co-working in six years.On the afternoon of the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond production presentation was held at SBS in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, and director Yoo In-sik, Actor Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bo-ra attended.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy will be co-working again after MBCs Kuga no Seo broadcast in 2013.Lee Seung-gi looked at Bae Suzy, saying, I think it is difficult to meet twice, especially acting twice with Actor, who represents like Suzie.I liked the acting side, and I thought, You were an Actor like this. Attitude was good, and I liked the scene.I think the drama could have been filmed easily because I was cool when my physical strength could be difficult, he said.

VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy shared their feelings of co-working in six years.

On the afternoon of the 16th, sbs's new gilt drama VagaBond production presentation was held at sbs in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, and director Yoo In-sik, Actor Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee and Hwang Bo-ra attended.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy will be co-working again after MBC's "Kuga no Seo" broadcast in 2013.

Lee Seung-gi looked at Bae Suzy, saying, "I think it is difficult to meet twice, especially acting twice with Actor, who represents like Suzie."

“I liked the acting side, and I thought, ‘You were an Actor like this.’ Attitude was good, and I liked the scene. “I think the drama could have been filmed easily because I was cool when my physical strength could be difficult,” he said.