'Baega Bond' Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi and the Bae Suzy, snow and the Chuseok greetings

Baega Bond Lee Seung-gi and the Bae Suzy gave a warm Chuseok greeting to viewers.On the 12th, Lee Seung-gi and the Bae Suzy released a video of Chuseok greetings through the official website of SBSs Baga Bond, YouTube channel Svescatch, Naver and Daum.Lee Seung-gi said, I am Lee Seung-gi, who has been greeted by the role of Cha Dal-gun in Bae-ga Bond. After giving his first greeting, he said, I hope to be a rich family with my family, friends and friends.After you have a happy Chuseok, I will visit you on September 20th for the first broadcast of the bond, he added, smiling and adding, Happy Chuseok.The Bae Suzy said, I hope you guys have a lot of delicious food, share a lot of stories with your family, and enjoy a good time with me.The Bae Suzy then encouraged the shooter to say, Where do I enjoy it? I will be waiting for the role of a confession in the ship bond at 10 pm on September 20th.We will be able to feel the quality of the masterpiece, which is a combination of various genres, including intelligence, action, political thriller, and melody, through the Baega Bond, said Celltrion Entertainment, a production company. We hope to see the first long-awaited broadcast after Chuseok holidays.Baega Bond will be broadcast for the first time on September 20th.

'Baega Bond' Lee Seung-gi and the Bae Suzy gave a warm Chuseok greeting to viewers.

On the 12th, Lee Seung-gi and the Bae Suzy released a video of Chuseok greetings through the official website of SBS's Baga Bond, YouTube channel Svescatch, Naver and Daum.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am Lee Seung-gi, who has been greeted by the role of Cha Dal-gun in 'Bae-ga Bond'." After giving his first greeting, he said, "I hope to be a rich family with my family, friends and friends." "After you have a happy Chuseok, I will visit you on September 20th for the first broadcast of the Bond," he added, smiling and adding, "Happy Chuseok."

The Bae Suzy said, "I hope you guys have a lot of delicious food, share a lot of stories with your family, and enjoy a good time with me." The Bae Suzy then encouraged the shooter to say, "Where do I enjoy it? I will be waiting for the role of a confession in the ship Bond at 10 pm on September 20th."

“We will be able to feel the quality of the masterpiece, which is a combination of various genres, including intelligence, action, political thriller, and melody, through the ‘Baega Bond’,” said Celltrion Entertainment, a production company. “We hope to see the first long-awaited broadcast after Chuseok holidays.”

Baega Bond will be broadcast for the first time on September 20th.