I know the facts related to VagaBond' Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi and Yun bamboo terror

Vagabond Bae Suzy, Lee Seung-gi found out Yun bamboo was in with terrobumIn the third episode of SBSs Vagabond, which was broadcast on the 27th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi), who was chased by a gunman, was portrayed.We must reveal the truth for the sake of those who have been unfairly sacrificed, said Bae Suzy, who knew that the Planes crash was a terror.I have a video of a terror, Ill go home and send it to you, said Dr. Gohari, who said he needed solid evidence.I found evidence in the black box, I was told I was shot by Planes terror, the confession told Chadalgan before heading home.The man tried to break in and kill the confession, but the confession caught the gunman and asked him to call the person who ordered the murder.Ko Hae-ri told Cha Dal-geon that Ho-sik was in league with Terrorbeom.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

VagaBond' Bae Suzy, Lee Seung-gi found out Yun bamboo was in with terrobum

In the third episode of SBS's "VagaBond," which was broadcast on the 27th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi), who was chased by a gunman, was portrayed.

"We must reveal the truth for the sake of those who have been unfairly sacrificed," said Bae Suzy, who knew that the Planes crash was a terror. "I have a video of a terror, I'll go home and send it to you," said Dr. Gohari, who said he needed solid evidence.

"I found evidence in the black box, I was told I was shot by Planes terror," the confession told Chadalgan before heading home. The man tried to break in and kill the confession, but the confession caught the gunman and asked him to call the person who ordered the murder. Ko Hae-ri told Cha Dal-geon that Ho-sik was in league with terrorbeom.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen