"VagaBond" director "Lee Seung-gi X Bae Suzy, I had a lot of trouble... Finishing filming without injury"

Vagabond Actor Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy finished the filming without injury.I have a feeling of fullness, said Yoo In-seok after the first episode.It is strange and strange that I am shooting the drama on the big screen.  Drama is the first pre-production, so it is the first time to make it in advance and show it gradually.It was the first overseas location.The main point of the Vagabond is the action of Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who said, The two actors have suffered a lot.Ive worked on the action plan, and the stuntman has done it, but Ive done it when Ive got enough safety.The scene hanging on the car, the scene falling, is all the scene that Lee Seung-gi Actor did.We focused on safety because it was all a screen that was conducted after the control, he said.Fortunately, I finished shooting with very few major injuries and small injuries, thanks to the physical care of the Actors, he added.

VagaBond' Actor Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy finished the filming without injury.

“I have a feeling of fullness,” said Yoo In-seok after the first episode. It is strange and strange that I am shooting the Drama on the big screen. "" Drama is the first pre-production, so it is the first time to make it in advance and show it gradually. It was the first overseas location.”

The main point of the ‘VagaBond’ is the Action of Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who said, “The two Actors have suffered a lot. “I’ve worked on the Action plan, and the stuntman has done it, but I’ve done it when I’ve got enough safety.”

"The scene hanging on the car, the scene falling, is all the scene that Lee Seung-gi Actor did. “We focused on safety because it was all a screen that was conducted after the control,” he said.

“Fortunately, I finished shooting with very few major injuries and small injuries, thanks to the physical care of the Actors,” he added.