"VagaBond" director "Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, light and healthy"

Director Yoo In-sik of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond revealed his feelings of co-working with actors Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy.On the afternoon of the 10th, a preview and production team meeting of the Vagabond was held at Cine Q in Guro-dong, Seoul.Lee Seung-gi played Cha Dal-gun, who dreamed of being a martial arts director, lost his nephew in a passenger plane crash and lived a chasers life digging into the truth.Bae Suzy hid his identity as an NIS agent and played the role of Ko Hae-ri, who is working as a contract worker for the Korean Embassy in Morocco.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy co-worked with each other during the drama Kuga no Seo, and I met Lee Seung-gi when the drama You were surrounded, Yoo said. I was able to start in a friendly state.When I was in Morocco for two months, I was able to think that these friends were good boys and girls, attractive and acting, but they were really human, but when I worked together for a long time, I could have a disagreement and I had a lot of energy in my mind.On nights without filming, I sometimes had a drink in my room at the hostel, and I was praised as a light and healthy youth with the same inside.Vagabond is an intelligence action melo that uncovers a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th.

Director Yoo In-sik of SBS's new gilt drama VagaBond revealed his feelings of co-working with actors Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy.

On the afternoon of the 10th, a preview and production team meeting of the VagaBond was held at Cine Q in Guro-dong, Seoul.

Lee Seung-gi played Cha Dal-gun, who dreamed of being a martial arts director, lost his nephew in a passenger plane crash and lived a chaser's life digging into the truth. Bae Suzy hid his identity as an NIS agent and played the role of Ko Hae-ri, who is working as a contract worker for the Korean Embassy in Morocco.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy co-worked with each other during the drama ‘Kuga no Seo’, and I met Lee Seung-gi when the drama ‘You were surrounded’,” Yoo said. “I was able to start in a friendly state.” “When I was in Morocco for two months, I was able to think that these friends were good boys and girls, attractive and acting, but they were really human, but when I worked together for a long time, I could have a disagreement and I had a lot of energy in my mind. On nights without filming, I sometimes had a drink in my room at the hostel, and I was praised as "a light and healthy youth with the same inside."

VagaBond is an intelligence action melo that uncovers a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth. It will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 20th.