'Doude' Ji Suk-jin ""Running Man' nine-year anniversary fan meeting, the touching best 3 of life"

Date of the city Ji Suk-jin reveals Running Man fan meeting behind him.On the 25th MBC FM4U Date Ji Suk-jin of Dooshi, Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok appeared as special DJs and Ji Suk-jin as guests.On this day, DJ Ji Suk-jin, who was about to get off, appeared as a guest of Hook Invitation and attracted attention.Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok said, The reason for this time has not been enough for Ji Suk-jin to tell his story.Ji Suk-jin is the only time to prepare, he said. You are playing a big role in entertainment these days.Did not you have a lot of trouble practicing at Running Man nine-year anniversary fan meeting?Ji Suk-jin said, After the group dance, I almost poured tears. I was so impressed, but I barely tolerated it. I do not know what group dance was like, but it was too hard.It is the result of the members effort without rest for three months. Finally, Ji Suk-jin said, What I originally pursued was to make a sword dance like an idol.But when the knife was satisfactory in the field, it did not work for a few seconds after it was over.I really do not think I will be in the best 3 of the touching moments of life. Photo: MBC-Seen Radio

'Date of the city' Ji Suk-jin reveals Running Man' fan meeting behind him.

On the 25th MBC FM4U 'Date Ji Suk-jin of Dooshi', Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok appeared as special DJs and Ji Suk-jin as guests.

On this day, DJ Ji Suk-jin, who was about to get off, appeared as a guest of 'Hook Invitation' and attracted attention. Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok said, "The reason for this time has not been enough for Ji Suk-jin to tell his story. Ji Suk-jin is the only time to prepare, "he said." You are playing a big role in entertainment these days. "Did not you have a lot of trouble practicing at Running Man' nine-year anniversary fan meeting?"

Ji Suk-jin said, "After the group dance, I almost poured tears. I was so impressed, but I barely tolerated it. I do not know what group dance was like, but it was too hard. It is the result of the members' effort without rest for three months. "

Finally, Ji Suk-jin said, "What I originally pursued was to make a sword dance like an idol. But when the knife was satisfactory in the field, it did not work for a few seconds after it was over. I really do not think I will be in the best 3 of the touching moments of life. "

Photo: MBC-Seen Radio