'dj Not guest' Ji Suk-jin show-off dedication #Running Man #secret #cody ('dude')

Date of the Duchy Ji Suk-jin boasted a delightful gesture as a guest, not a DJ.On the 25th MBC FM4U Date Ji Suk-jin of Dooshi, Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok appeared as special DJs and Ji Suk-jin as guests.On this day, DJ Ji Suk-jin, who was about to get off, appeared as a guest of Hook Invitation and attracted attention.Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok said, The reason for this time has not been enough for Ji Suk-jin to tell his story.So I have set up time for Ji Suk-jin only. The two said, You are playing a big role in entertainment these days.Did not you have a lot of trouble practicing at the 9th anniversary fan meeting of Running Man?I almost cried after the group dance, but I was so impressed that I barely endured it. I do not know what group dance was like, but it was too hard.It is the result of the members efforts for three months without rest. Ji Suk-jin said, What I originally pursued was to make a sword dance like an idol.But when the knife was satisfactory in the field, it did not work for a few seconds after the end.I really do not think I will be in the best 3 of the touching moments of life. DJ Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok also asked another question, Many listeners say to Ji Suk-jin, what is the secret during?Ji Suk-jin said, I think it is for me. Friends, alumni are surprised to meet. If Friends are workers, there are many high-ranking people.So the usual word itself is different because it makes a tone that seems to direct the lower person. But I work a lot with young friends and I do not go to young peoples hairstyles, and diets do not eat well at night.Instead, I do not exercise well, he laughed.In addition, Ji Suk-jin also mentioned the nickname Cody: Cody came out of the blue, usually OOdy, OOdy, dont you use the nickname?So I told him Jidi because I was Ji, and he said that there was someone who was already using it.I like Cody, he said.When the two special DJs asked, Do you like Wangko better or Cody better? Ji Suk-jin said, It is difficult to choose.It is more familiar because it calls me that regardless of gender, he said.Finally, Ji Suk-jin cited Lee Kwang-soo as a colleague who would come out even if he called at dawn: I think he will come out, but he sleeps so early.Gwangsu sometimes calls at dawn, he added.Photo: MBC-Seen Radio

'Date of the Duchy' Ji Suk-jin boasted a delightful gesture as a guest, not a dj.

On the 25th MBC FM4U 'Date Ji Suk-jin of Dooshi', Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok appeared as special djs and Ji Suk-jin as guests.

On this day, dj Ji Suk-jin, who was about to get off, appeared as a guest of 'Hook Invitation' and attracted attention. Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok said, "The reason for this time has not been enough for Ji Suk-jin to tell his story. So I have set up time for Ji Suk-jin only. "

The two said, "You are playing a big role in entertainment these days. "Did not you have a lot of trouble practicing at the 9th anniversary fan meeting of Running Man'?" "I almost cried after the group dance, but I was so impressed that I barely endured it. I do not know what group dance was like, but it was too hard. It is the result of the members' efforts for three months without rest. "

Ji Suk-jin said, "What I originally pursued was to make a sword dance like an idol. But when the knife was satisfactory in the field, it did not work for a few seconds after the end. I really do not think I will be in the best 3 of the touching moments of life. "

dj Kim Tae-jin and Kim In-seok also asked another question, "Many listeners say to Ji Suk-jin, what is the secret during?" Ji Suk-jin said, "I think it is for me. Friends, alumni are surprised to meet." "If Friends are workers, there are many high-ranking people. So the usual word itself is different because it makes a tone that seems to direct the lower person. "

"But I work a lot with young Friends and I do not go to young people's hairstyles, and diets do not eat well at night. Instead, I do not exercise well, "he laughed.

In addition, Ji Suk-jin also mentioned the nickname "Cody": "Cody came out of the blue, usually OOdy, OOdy, don't you use the nickname? So I told him "Jidi" because I was Ji, and he said that there was someone who was already using it. I like 'Cody', "he said.

When the two special djs asked, "Do you like Wangko better or Cody better?" Ji Suk-jin said, "It is difficult to choose. It is more familiar because it calls me that regardless of gender, "he said.

Finally, Ji Suk-jin cited Lee Kwang-soo as a colleague who would come out even if he called at dawn: "I think he will come out, but he sleeps so early. Gwangsu sometimes calls at dawn, "he added.

Photo: MBC-Seen Radio