"Celebrity Boat Feelings...Running Man' Going Out and Far" (Dude) on The Boyz, Ji Suk-jin

The members of the Date of the City group The Pep Boys showed their affection for Running Man.On the afternoon of the 4th, MBC FM4U Date Ji Suk-jin of Duse appeared as a guest by The Pep Boys.DJ Ji Suk-jin asked, What was the most I wanted to do after my debut?The Boyz members wanted to go to the SBS entertainment program Running Man.I know this is (MBC), but Ive seen my brother Wangko since I was a kid. Celebrity is Feelings.I want to take the name tag off, he said.One listener asked, Who is the most active member of the Pep Boys? Is New going to exercise?If you dont have a desire yet, but you have a concept like that, youll do it. Youre a thin, fat type, New said.My brother is the one who is the best person in the past, he added. He got better.

The members of the 'Date of the City' group The Pep Boys showed their affection for Running Man'.

On the afternoon of the 4th, MBC FM4U 'Date Ji Suk-jin of Duse' appeared as a guest by The Pep Boys.

DJ Ji Suk-jin asked, "What was the most I wanted to do after my debut?"

The Boyz members wanted to go to the SBS entertainment program Running Man'. “I know this is (MBC), but I’ve seen my brother Wangko since I was a kid. Celebrity is Feelings. “I want to take the name tag off,” he said.

One listener asked, "Who is the most active member of the Pep Boys?" "Is New going to exercise?"

“If you don’t have a desire yet, but you have a concept like that, you’ll do it. You’re a thin, fat type,” New said. “My brother is the one who is the best person in the past,” he added. “He got better.”