Three Meals a Day, Jung Woo-sung Nam Joo-hyuk appearance "In the first place welcomes you fiercely"

On the TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Yum Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah, and Park So-dam were greeted by a new guest Nam Joo-hyuk.On this day, the three prepared egg fries and curry rice to eat breakfast.The three people who ate the food deliciously welcomed guest Nam Joo-hyuk; Nam Joo-hyuk said, Im sorry, I came by suddenly.Yum Jung-ah, who saw this, said, Lets go first.Yoon Se-ah said, Im a good worker, and Yum Jung-ah laughed, saying, Lets feed a lot once, because I have to work.Nam Joo-hyuk received curry rice and Park So-dam, who saw it, conceded one of his eggs.Yum Jung-ah and Yoon Se-ah treated Nam Joo-hyuk with a friendly I saw it on TV.

On the TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Yum Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah, and Park So-dam were greeted by a new guest Nam Joo-hyuk.

On this day, the three prepared egg fries and curry rice to eat breakfast.

The three people who ate the food deliciously welcomed guest Nam Joo-hyuk; Nam Joo-hyuk said, "I'm sorry, I came by suddenly."

Yum Jung-ah, who saw this, said, "Let's go first."

Yoon Se-ah said, "I'm a good worker," and Yum Jung-ah laughed, saying, "Let's feed a lot once, because I have to work."

Nam Joo-hyuk received curry rice and Park So-dam, who saw it, conceded one of his eggs. Yum Jung-ah and Yoon Se-ah treated Nam Joo-hyuk with a friendly "I saw it on TV."