"Little Forest" Lee Han, "I was eating Maize and I fell in"...

Lee Han-yi succeeded in another step.On SBS Little Forest broadcasted on the 2nd, it was shown that he left the water play with Little.On this day, The Uncle and aunts left the water play by preparing the cauldron Baeksuk and Maize for the little ones.Prior to the start, Littles ate Maize and expected water play.Lee was worried about the shaking again, and he ate Maize hard to avoid the shaking. But then he felt something strange.Lee shouted, I ate Maize and fell into my teeth. The person who was shaking while eating Maize was stuck in Maize.The Uncles could not hide their laughter at the cute Lee Han. Lee Seung-gi said, Is not it hurting? I do not even blood.Lee said, Our friend ate jelly and fell out of his teeth.Lee also said to the brook, I have fallen teeth, he said, I can eat comfortably now, it is good to have a tooth.

Lee Han-yi succeeded in another step.

On sbs 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 2nd, it was shown that he left the water play with Little.

On this day, The Uncle and aunts left the water play by preparing the cauldron Baeksuk and Maize for the little ones. Prior to the start, Littles ate Maize and expected water play.

Lee was worried about the shaking again, and he ate Maize hard to avoid the shaking. But then he felt something strange.

Lee shouted, "I ate Maize and fell into my teeth." The person who was shaking while eating Maize was stuck in Maize.

The Uncles could not hide their laughter at the cute Lee Han. Lee Seung-gi said, "Is not it hurting? I do not even blood."

Lee said, "Our friend ate jelly and fell out of his teeth." Lee also said to the brook, "I have fallen teeth," he said, "I can eat comfortably now, it is good to have a tooth."