How many Lee Seo-jin Ages? "My brother son is College students" answer...Park Na-rae "flirting."

Lee Seo-jin revealed Ages vice-principal, saying, College students have a child.On SBS Little Forest, which aired on the 17th, the story of Uncle Lees holiday syndrome was broadcast.On the day of the broadcast, Park Na-rae pointed to Little and said, I will have to ask all the children to bow to my ancestors later. Lee Seo-jin said, Tell me to do it.There are no more Age than their mother and father. Lee Seung-gi was surprised and said, If you are married and have a child ... Lee Seo-jin said, It is College students.Younger juniors than me also have College students son. Lee Seung-gi added, My brother son is College students.Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin Age is 49 (48 years old) this year.

Lee Seo-jin revealed Age's vice-principal, saying, "College students have a child."

On SBS Little Forest, which aired on the 17th, the story of Uncle Lee's holiday syndrome was broadcast.

On the day of the broadcast, Park Na-rae pointed to Little and said, "I will have to ask all the children to bow to my ancestors later." Lee Seo-jin said, "Tell me to do it. There are no more Age than their mother and father. "

Lee Seung-gi was surprised and said, "If you are married and have a child ..." Lee Seo-jin said, "It is College students. Younger juniors than me also have College students son. " Lee Seung-gi added, "My brother son is College students."

Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin Age is 49 (48 years old) this year.