'Asiana International Short Film Festival' Ju Bo Young "I was worried that I could continue to act"

Joo Bo-young told the Asian International Short Film Festival that he was able to overcome the crisis when he had a lot of troubles about Acting.Every year early, Do I have to continue Acting? Can I continue this way?I had a lot of worries about , said Ju Bo-young, who said, This short-end face award has become a big support, and this new year has been calmly well.Ju Bo Young said, I will do my best to select an attractive actor while coordinating well with Park Seo-joon Actor.Meanwhile, the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from October 31 to November 5 at Cinecube Gwanghwamun and Complex Cultural Space Emu.Actor Park Seo-joon, who is active across screens and TV tubes, and Actor Ju Bo-young, the winner of the Short Face Award of the previous year, will be appointed as a special judging committee member to select Actor to win the Short Face Award this year.Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho

Joo Bo-young told the Asian International Short Film Festival that he was able to overcome the crisis when he had a lot of troubles about Acting.

"Every year early, 'Do I have to continue Acting? Can I continue this way? "I had a lot of worries about '," said Ju Bo-young, who said, "This 'short-end face award' has become a big support, and this new year has been calmly well."

Ju Bo Young said, "I will do my best to select an attractive Actor while coordinating well with Park Seo-joon Actor."

Meanwhile, the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from October 31 to November 5 at Cinecube Gwanghwamun and Complex Cultural Space Emu.

Actor Park Seo-joon, who is active across screens and TV tubes, and Actor Ju Bo-young, the winner of the Short Face Award of the previous year, will be appointed as a special judging committee member to select Actor to win the Short Face Award this year.

Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho