Park Seo-joon, who became a judge, said, "I will help the Actors who are desperate I like to be known."

Park Seo-joon expressed the burden of the judges position.First, Is it a level I can judge?I thought that I had a chance to get to know Cinema16: American Short Filmss frequently while I was active. Park Seo-joon, who said, But I am grateful to Ahn Sung-ki for suggesting that he would be able to get to know many Cinema16: American Short Filmss while playing the movie Lion with Ahn Sung-ki.However, Park said, But the screening seems to be coming to me in a different sense. I think I should judge the movies as objectively as possible from my standards.I am now known to the public because I have a lot of opportunities, but I think there are a lot of Actors who are preparing I like before that.I am thinking about how to judge it as a standard to create encouragement and opportunity in a way with the help of many Actors in these Cinema16: American Short Filmss to be recognized and informed. Meanwhile, the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from October 31 to November 5 at Cinecube Gwanghwamun and Complex Cultural Space Emu.Actor Park Seo-joon, who is working across screens and TV CRTs, and Actor Joo Bo-young, who won the Short Face Award in the previous year, will be appointed as a special judging committee member to select Actors who will win the Short Face Award this year.Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho

Park Seo-joon expressed the burden of the judges' position.

First, "'Is it a level I can judge? "I thought that I had a chance to get to know Cinema16: American Short Filmss frequently while I was active." Park Seo-joon, who said, "But I am grateful to Ahn Sung-ki for suggesting that he would be able to get to know many Cinema16: American Short Filmss while playing the movie 'Lion' with Ahn Sung-ki.

However, Park said, "But the screening seems to be coming to me in a different sense." "I think I should judge the movies as objectively as possible from my standards."

"I am now known to the public because I have a lot of opportunities, but I think there are a lot of Actors who are preparing I like before that. I am thinking about how to judge it as a standard to create encouragement and opportunity in a way with the help of many Actors in these Cinema16: American Short Filmss to be recognized and informed. "

Meanwhile, the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from October 31 to November 5 at Cinecube Gwanghwamun and Complex Cultural Space Emu.

Actor Park Seo-joon, who is working across screens and TV CRTs, and Actor Joo Bo-young, who won the Short Face Award in the previous year, will be appointed as a special judging committee member to select Actors who will win the Short Face Award this year.

Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho