"Special judges" Park Seo-joon "I would like to be judged, but I will objectify."

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings as a special judging committee member of the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival.Park said, I had the idea that I would be able to get a proposal and I could judge it. There are not many opportunities to get to know Cinema16: American Short Filmss frequently while working.I am so grateful for the request that you made this movie called Lion with Ahn Sung-ki. It seems to be an opportunity to get to know many Cinema16: American Short Filmss. I think I should examine the movie as objectively as possible on my standard, he said.

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings as a special judging committee member of the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival.

Park said, "I had the idea that I would be able to get a proposal and I could judge it." There are not many opportunities to get to know Cinema16: American Short Filmss frequently while working. I am so grateful for the request that you made this movie called "Lion" with Ahn Sung-ki. It seems to be an opportunity to get to know many Cinema16: American Short Filmss. "

"I think I should examine the movie as objectively as possible on my standard," he said.