'Little Forest' Snow White Lee Seung-gi, who is deprived of apples to Little People, "Give me a bite of The Uncle"

Little boys turned away from Lee Seung-gi, who became Snow White (?).On the 23rd, SBS Little Forest: Summer of the Bakgol (hereinafter referred to as Little Forest) featured Little Lee, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae, Lee Seo-jin and Jung So-min who found apple trees.On the show, Lee Seung-gi taught Little how to pick apples; Lee Seung-gi told Lee Han-yi, You have to turn it slowly and pick it up.Lee Han-yi succeeded in picking apples and was praised by Lee Seung-gi, who showed off with apples on his face; Grace distinguished the harvested apples.Grace, who counted, laughed, saying, Its eight.Lee Seung-gi, who tasted the apples the Littles had picked up, suddenly collapsed, saying, Its a honey apple. Grace turned and laughed at the clumsy smoke.Lee, who caught the apple, said, I will try it. Lee Seung-gi, who was in a hurry, said to Lee, I can not eat because I do not have it.Give me a bite of The Uncle, he laughed.Lee Seung-gi, who split the apple, was reeling and struggling.Jung So-min and Park Na-rae laughed at the sad look, saying, I will catch people and Let me say a word, The Uncle cheer up.

Little boys turned away from Lee Seung-gi, who became Snow White (?).

On the 23rd, SBS 'Little Forest: Summer of the Bakgol' (hereinafter referred to as 'Little Forest') featured Little Lee, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae, Lee Seo-jin and Jung So-min who found apple trees.

On the show, Lee Seung-gi taught Little how to pick apples; Lee Seung-gi told Lee Han-yi, "You have to turn it slowly and pick it up." Lee Han-yi succeeded in picking apples and was praised by Lee Seung-gi, who showed off with apples on his face; Grace distinguished the harvested apples. Grace, who counted, laughed, saying, "It's eight."

Lee Seung-gi, who tasted the apples the Littles had picked up, suddenly collapsed, saying, "It's a honey apple." Grace turned and laughed at the clumsy smoke.

Lee, who caught the apple, said, "I will try it." Lee Seung-gi, who was in a hurry, said to Lee, "I can not eat because I do not have it. "Give me a bite of The Uncle," he laughed.

Lee Seung-gi, who split the apple, was reeling and struggling. Jung So-min and Park Na-rae laughed at the sad look, saying, "I will catch people" and "Let me say a word, The Uncle cheer up."