'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi 'sad' on children who don't find Treehouse

Singer Lee Seung-gi felt sorry for the children.On SBS Little Forest broadcasted on the 9th, Lee Seung-gi installed Tent and hammock.On this day, Lee Seung-gi set up Tent and hammock for the children, and the children were happy to play inside Tent.But Lee Seung-gi said, I dont feel comfortable with this situation; I built the (Treehouse) three weeks and I like it that way.Lee Seung-gi shouted, I am going to come to my house, and the children laughed because they could not hear Lee Seung-gis words while playing in the Tent.Lee Seung-gi then accessorised the treehouse with a mini light bulb, and the children only then climbed the treehouse.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Singer Lee Seung-gi felt sorry for the children.

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 9th, Lee Seung-gi installed Tent and hammock.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi set up Tent and hammock for the children, and the children were happy to play inside Tent. But Lee Seung-gi said, "I don't feel comfortable with this situation; I built the (Treehouse) three weeks and I like it that way."

Lee Seung-gi shouted, "I am going to come to my house," and the children laughed because they could not hear Lee Seung-gi's words while playing in the Tent.

Lee Seung-gi then accessorised the Treehouse with a mini light bulb, and the children only then climbed the Treehouse.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen