'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi "shows sadness for children" Confessions

Singer Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about her children.On SBS Little Forest broadcasted on the 3rd, Lee Seung-gi was told about his feelings through childcare.On this day, the members talked after all the children left, and Lee Seung-gi said, Because each other knows and has feelings, there are good things and sadness.Why do not you know my heart?Lee Seung-gi said, If I had taken care of my parents like this, I would have been a beneficiary. I remember my father.There are fewer times I do it to my father, he said.Lee Seo-jin also advised, Do not you say love for your family. Do not expect them to do anything to me.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Singer Lee Seung-gi has spoken out about her children.

On sbs 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 3rd, Lee Seung-gi was told about his feelings through childcare.

On this day, the members talked after all the children left, and Lee Seung-gi said, "Because each other knows and has feelings, there are good things and sadness. "Why do not you know my heart?"

Lee Seung-gi said, "If I had taken care of my parents like this, I would have been a beneficiary. I remember my father. "There are fewer times I do it to my father," he said.

Lee Seo-jin also advised, "Do not you say love for your family. Do not expect them to do anything to me."

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen