"Real parenting..."Little Forest" Lee Seung-gi X Lee Seo-jin, market watch 'difficult'

Singer Lee Seung-gi and Actor Lee Seo-jin had a hard time.On SBS Little Forest broadcast on the 17th, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin were worried about sleeping children.Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin headed to the market with Ms. Gaon, Miss Brooke, Miss Grace and Miss Eugene in the car.But the children fell asleep as they moved to the market.How many percent of the plans are in Little Forest, Lee Seung-gi said. This is real parenting.This is the reality, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, When I care for my children, I wake up when I sleep or feel tired.I decided that if we forced it to wake up, we could not give the market a look as we wanted. In particular, Lee Seo-jin suggested taking the children to Restaurant and putting them to bed, and Lee Seung-gi went to Restaurant where they could sit down.Eventually Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi put their sleeping children to bed in Restaurant.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Singer Lee Seung-gi and Actor Lee Seo-jin had a hard time.

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcast on the 17th, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin were worried about sleeping children.

Lee Seung-gi and Lee Seo-jin headed to the market with Ms. Gaon, Miss Brooke, Miss Grace and Miss Eugene in the car. But the children fell asleep as they moved to the market.

"How many percent of the plans are in Little Forest," Lee Seung-gi said. "This is Real parenting. This is the Reality," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I care for my children, I wake up when I sleep or feel tired. I decided that if we forced it to wake up, we could not give the market a look as we wanted. "

In particular, Lee Seo-jin suggested taking the children to Restaurant and putting them to bed, and Lee Seung-gi went to Restaurant where they could sit down.

Eventually Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi put their sleeping children to bed in Restaurant.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen