"Three days left?": Lee Seung-gi VagaBond' First broadcast Expected Remaining Beauty

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi encouraged SBS new gilt drama Vagabond to watch First broadcast song.Lee Seung-gi posted a picture on his instagram on September 17 with an article entitled Still 3 days left ~???Inside the picture was a picture of Lee Seung-gi sitting on the car; Lee Seung-gi covers her mouth with her hands.Lee Seung-gis dissipating small face size and relentless expression catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love you, I will use it unconditionally and I am waiting.delay stock

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi encouraged SBS new gilt drama VagaBond' to watch First broadcast song.

Lee Seung-gi posted a picture on his instagram on September 17 with an article entitled "Still 3 days left ~???"

Inside the picture was a picture of Lee Seung-gi sitting on the car; Lee Seung-gi covers her mouth with her hands. Lee Seung-gi's dissipating small face size and relentless expression catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love you", "I will use it unconditionally" and "I am waiting".

delay stock