All The Butlers' daily student Shin Sung-rok, "It's time to perform" ..

Shin Sung-rok appeared as a daily student.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 8th, it was featured as a dance ending king.On this day, Shin Sung-rok, the first student of the day, appeared for the first time on All The Butlers broadcast.In particular, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Sang-yoon attracted attention by welcoming Shin Sung-rok more.Lee Seung-gi introduced Shin Sung-rok as a team leader in the Bond to start soon and to play the role of Ki Tae-woong.Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok co-worked on SBS gilt drama Bond which will be broadcasted on the 20th.Shin Sung-rok said, It is awkward to be two from here.Lee Seung-gi said, We are originally close to each other. Shin Sung-rok revealed that he was also acquainted with Lee Sang-yoon.Lee Seung-gi also said, I did not know if the castle would be with my brother today. Shin Sung-rok, we know, is not a scary and sharp image.How was it? he asked the members.Yang Se-hyung and Yang Sung-jae said, It is a charismatic image that can not be greeted because it is scary. Lee Seung-gi said, The original is sunding.So I knew only with a katok, but I was surprised. Shin Sung-rok quipped with a nervous voice every time the masters appeared, I thought I could stay, and now I think its time to perform.Lee Sang-yoon, the best friend, looked nervous.Shin Sung-rok then joked: You dont have to be nervous - in fact I have a little vulgarism.Lee Sang-yoon said, I am once passed, and Shin Sung-rok was ashamed to say, It is a guest but what is it?

Shin Sung-rok appeared as a daily student.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 8th, it was featured as a dance ending king.

On this day, Shin Sung-rok, the first student of the day, appeared for the first time on "All The Butlers" broadcast.

In particular, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Sang-yoon attracted attention by welcoming Shin Sung-rok more. Lee Seung-gi introduced Shin Sung-rok as "a team leader in the 'Bond' to start soon" and "to play the role of Ki Tae-woong."

Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok co-worked on sbs gilt Drama 'Bond' which will be broadcasted on the 20th. Shin Sung-rok said, "It is awkward to be two from here."

Lee Seung-gi said, "We are originally close to each other." Shin Sung-rok revealed that he was also acquainted with Lee Sang-yoon.

Lee Seung-gi also said, "I did not know if the castle would be with my brother today." "Shin Sung-rok, we know, is not a scary and sharp image. How was it?" he asked the members.

Yang Se-hyung and Yang Sung-jae said, "It is a charismatic image that can not be greeted because it is scary." Lee Seung-gi said, "The original is sunding. So I knew only with a katok, but I was surprised. "

Shin Sung-rok quipped with a nervous voice every time the masters appeared, "I thought I could stay, and now I think it's time to perform." Lee Sang-yoon, the best friend, looked nervous.

Shin Sung-rok then joked: "You don't have to be nervous - in fact I have a little vulgarism." Lee Sang-yoon said, "I am once passed," and Shin Sung-rok was ashamed to say, "It is a guest but what is it?"