'Reversal story', 'new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Fair exchange, Shin Se-kyung's death

Shin Se-kyung It was revealed that his fake brother Fair Exchange was the one who killed Shin Se-kyungs father.In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on September 5, Mohwa (played by Jeon Ik-ryeong) reunited with Fair Exchange.Mohwa left the scene in a hurry, surprised that Koo Jae-kyung had raised Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), the daughter of Seoraewon Lean on Me, as her sister, but met Koo Jae-kyung again on the show and said, What have you been living for?With her.I had no idea that I should go to Cheongguk for the first time and live for a few years, said Koo.The next few years were wars again: Na Hae-ryung asked me every day why we had to leave Joseon land what had happened to Lean on Me.When the mother asked, How much do you know about the child? Koo Jae-kyung replied, I know that my father is dead and I know that my father is dead.Na Hae-ryung will not forgive you then.I never thought I could be forgiven, but I fear Na Hae-ryung will not be able to handle it, Koo said.That I made Lean on Me die.Koo Jae-kyung is not the brother of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and the Reversal story of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs father was revealed.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Shin Se-kyung It was revealed that his fake brother Fair Exchange was the one who killed Shin Se-kyungs father.In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on September 5, Mohwa (played by Jeon Ik-ryeong) reunited with Fair Exchange.Mohwa left the scene in a hurry, surprised that Koo Jae-kyung had raised Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), the daughter of Seoraewon Lean on Me, as her sister, but met Koo Jae-kyung again on the show and said, What have you been living for?With her.I had no idea that I should go to Cheongguk for the first time and live for a few years, said Koo.The next few years were wars again: Na Hae-ryung asked me every day why we had to leave Joseon land what had happened to Lean on Me.When the mother asked, How much do you know about the child? Koo Jae-kyung replied, I know that my father is dead and I know that my father is dead.Na Hae-ryung will not forgive you then.I never thought I could be forgiven, but I fear Na Hae-ryung will not be able to handle it, Koo said.That I made Lean on Me die.Koo Jae-kyung is not the brother of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and the Reversal story of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs father was revealed.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Shin Se-kyung It was revealed that his fake brother Fair exchange was the one who killed Shin Se-kyung's father.

In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on September 5, Mohwa (played by Jeon Ik-ryeong) reunited with Fair exchange.

Mohwa left the scene in a hurry, surprised that Koo Jae-kyung had raised Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), the daughter of Seoraewon Lean on Me, as her sister, but met Koo Jae-kyung again on the show and said, "What have you been living for? “With her.”

“I had no idea that I should go to Cheongguk for the first time and live for a few years,” said Koo. The next few years were wars again: Na Hae-ryung asked me every day why we had to leave Joseon land what had happened to Lean on Me.”

When the mother asked, "How much do you know about the child?" Koo Jae-kyung replied, "I know that my father is dead and I know that my father is dead." Na Hae-ryung will not forgive you then.”

“I never thought I could be forgiven, but I fear Na Hae-ryung will not be able to handle it,” Koo said. “That I made Lean on Me die.” Koo Jae-kyung is not the brother of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and the Reversal story of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's father was revealed.

Yoo Gyeong-sang