Shin Se-kyung "Cha Eun-woo, have bright Energy...it's well influenced"

Na Hae-ryung, which started airing in July, is a fusion historical drama fantasy drama in which the first Ada Lovelace (female officer and ) Koo Na Hae-ryung in the Joseon Dynasty depicts a full romance with Prince Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) and Phil as the anti-war mother solo.After six months of filming, the end of the long journey ended after 40 times on the 26th.Shin Se-kyung played Hot Summer Days as the independent Ada Lovelace District, who is interested in Western culture and loves books.Shin Se-kyung said, I was very happy throughout the filming, Cha Eun-woo, who played the role of Lee Lim in the play.I felt that the energy I had was basically a bright and positive friend.  I can not say I know people once or twice, but I would have had a moment of too hot, hard and tired as I filmed for about half a year.I think it was a good influence on the scene to take a positive attitude and take a good picture, although I would have been busy with my schedule in parallel with my singer activities.Lee Ji-hoon, who played the role of actor Min Woo-won, the son of Min-pyeong, a seven-piece Bonggyo and a left-wing member, as a senior member of the drama, co-worked four years after Kwon Ryong-i Narsha.Shin Se-kyung said, When Kwon Ryong is Narsha, there were not many scenes that often match the Acting co-work like this work. Through this work, I could feel that I am a great actor by seeing Lee Ji-hoons true value.I was surprised to see the moment when I was concentrating on the filming, and I thought I should follow the pace quickly and it was a good stimulus. It was interesting to be able to show Chemistry as an elder and junior, not just a melodrama, but a relationship that could lead and follow each other in the right direction.It was one of the reasons why I was proud of this drama, which depicts a life-long relationship that can share my mind differently from other dramas that usually draw triangular romance between the sub-male and the male protagonist. The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is considered a point of observation that does not miss the Hot Summer Days of Acting supporting actors such as Sungjiru, brewers, and Heo Jung-do.He also showed respect for the actor brewer who showed the co-work of Na Hae-ryungs body-length Sulgeum in the play.Shin Se-kyung said, Every moment I was acting with my brewer was a series of surprises.I knew the story of a senior who shines in the play, and it was an honor to co-work together. The actions that the brewer shows in Acting are very novel.Because you act in unpredictable directions, youre expecting every time you go to the set, he said.There are times when the space of the Yemunkwan is shot with a co-work like the Play stage, said actor Huh Jung-do, who played the role of the head of the Yemunkwan. I especially believed that he was the one who led the overall filming rehearsal and gave ideas and took charge of the situation.Nevertheless, he said that the filming with the honorary officers who came to the Ada Lovelace star poem together was the most memorable.Shin Se-kyung said, The team of the honorary officer Kwon Ji-ji has different tendencies for each character and tried to make a good sum by discussing it together even if it is a small and small reaction because the individual character lives.The relationship with all the people is precious, but Chemistry with Kwonji is so personally more precious. I feel more precious because I have memories of preparing and working with a pure heart, he added. I have been especially focused on the work of leading the reading work and catching each character from the beginning of shooting.MBC New Entrance Officer Na Hae-ryung interview I remember many relationships ..

Na Hae-ryung, which started airing in July, is a fusion historical drama fantasy drama in which the first Ada Lovelace (female officer and ) Koo Na Hae-ryung in the Joseon Dynasty depicts a full romance with Prince Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) and Phil as the anti-war mother solo. After six months of filming, the end of the long journey ended after 40 times on the 26th. Shin Se-kyung Played Hot Summer Days as the independent Ada Lovelace District, who is interested in Western culture and loves books.

Shin Se-kyung said, "I was very happy throughout the filming," Cha Eun-woo, who Played the role of Lee Lim in the Play. I felt that the Energy I had was basically a bright and positive Friend. "" I can not say I know people once or twice, but I would have had a moment of too hot, hard and tired as I filmed for about half a year. “I think it was a good influence on the scene to take a positive attitude and take a good picture, although I would have been busy with my schedule in parallel with my singer activities.”

Lee Ji-hoon, who Played the role of actor Min Woo-won, the son of Min-pyeong, a seven-piece Bonggyo and a left-wing member, as a senior member of the drama, co-worked four years after Kwon Ryong-i Narsha. Shin Se-kyung said, "When 'Kwon Ryong is Narsha', there were not many scenes that often match the Acting co-work like this work." Through this work, I could feel that I am a great actor by seeing Lee Ji-hoon's true value. I was surprised to see the moment when I was concentrating on the filming, and I thought I should follow the pace quickly and it was a good stimulus. "

“It was interesting to be able to show Chemistry as an elder and junior, not just a melodrama, but a relationship that could lead and follow each other in the right direction. It was one of the reasons why I was proud of this drama, which depicts a life-long relationship that can share my mind differently from other dramas that usually draw triangular romance between the sub-male and the male protagonist. "

The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is considered a point of observation that does not miss the Hot Summer Days of Acting supporting actors such as Sungjiru, brewers, and Heo Jung-do.

He also showed respect for the actor brewer who showed the co-work of Na Hae-ryung's body-length Sulgeum in the Play. Shin Se-kyung said, "Every moment I was Acting with my brewer was a series of surprises. I knew the story of a senior who shines in the Play, and it was an honor to co-work together. "The actions that the brewer shows in Acting are very novel. “Because you act in unpredictable directions, you’re expecting every time you go to the set,” he said.

"There are times when the space of the Yemunkwan is shot with a co-work like the Play stage," said actor Huh Jung-do, who Played the role of the head of the Yemunkwan. "I especially believed that he was the one who led the overall filming rehearsal and gave ideas and took charge of the situation."

Nevertheless, he said that the filming with the honorary officers who came to the Ada Lovelace star poem together was the most memorable. Shin Se-kyung said, "The team of the honorary officer Kwon Ji-ji has different tendencies for each character and tried to make a good sum by discussing it together even if it is a small and small reaction because the individual character lives." The relationship with all the people is precious, but Chemistry with Kwonji is so personally more precious. "

"I feel more precious because I have memories of preparing and working with a pure heart," he added. "I have been especially focused on the work of leading the reading work and catching each character from the beginning of shooting."

MBC 'New Entrance Officer Na Hae-ryung' interview "I remember many relationships ..