Shin Se-kyung "Cha Eun-woo, have bright Energy ... positive impact"

Shin Se-kyung revealed a clear and transparent beauty through the magazine High Cut published on the 26th.In an interview that followed the filming, Shin Se-kyung mentioned the drama Na Hae-ryung, which is about to end.Na Hae-ryung has a unique charm among the historical characters that have been played so far.There is a point where the women who have been born in the times meet, and they have repeatedly struggled to be free from fixed ideas in expressing them. It is a character that resembles me and a lot of parts.After throwing away the troubles, I expressed what I wanted to express as I wanted, and I felt that there was no difficulty in actively drawing my original shape of living in modern times.I think I expressed 120% of what I want to express. I am a very busy schedule, but I have a very bright energy, said Cha Eun-woo, who has been working as a partner.Not only me, but all the crews were positively affected, and it also had a great impact on determining the image and color of the new employee, Na Hae-ryungShin Se-kyungs YouTube channel, which is popular enough to be called YouTube ecosystem destroyer.Regarding this, I usually like to cook, but I wanted to leave such daily life as a record.It also seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in an interesting way during the break. The video editing was learned on YouTube.As you can see, we are basically sticking to the editing method that only needs to be pulled and attached. I bought the notebook for the first time because of editing.

Shin Se-kyung revealed a clear and transparent beauty through the magazine 'High Cut' published on the 26th.

In an interview that followed the filming, Shin Se-kyung mentioned the drama Na Hae-ryung, which is about to end.

Na Hae-ryung has a unique charm among the historical characters that have been played so far. There is a point where the women who have been born in the times meet, and they have repeatedly struggled to be free from 'fixed ideas' in expressing them. "

"It is a character that resembles me and a lot of parts. After throwing away the troubles, I expressed what I wanted to express as I wanted, and I felt that there was no difficulty in actively drawing my original shape of living in modern times. I think I expressed 120% of what I want to express. "

"I am a very busy schedule, but I have a very bright Energy," said Cha Eun-woo, who has been working as a partner. Not only me, but all the crews were positively affected, and it also had a great impact on determining the image and color of the new employee, Na Hae-ryung

Shin Se-kyung's YouTube channel, which is popular enough to be called 'YouTube ecosystem destroyer'. Regarding this, "I usually like to cook, but I wanted to leave such daily life as a record. It also seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in an interesting way during the break. "The video editing was learned on YouTube. As you can see, we are basically sticking to the editing method that only needs to be pulled and attached. I bought the notebook for the first time because of editing. "