'Section TV' Park Ji Hu, "Always EXO fan...co-work with D.O." Surprise Confessions

Actor Park Ji Hu revealed his fanfare about the group EXOs D.O. It was in MBCs section TV Entertainment Communication.The section TV Entertainment Communication, which will be broadcast on the 19th, will feature a special interview with Park Ji Hu, who appeared in the movie Humingbird.Humingbird is a film about a middle school student, Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who wanders in front of a huge world in 1994, visiting the world by meeting the Chinese teachers estate.In a recent recording, Park Ji Hu was an actor for his fourth year in his debut, but he said he had not dreamed of an actor from the beginning.I never dreamed I would play Eun-hee of Birdling, and I didnt even know I would be interviewed on section TV, he said. I was not sure I would be able to do anything related to the broadcast.Park Ji Hu expressed his gratitude for the response of the hummingbird, saying, It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed the audience (the movie): I got a lot of reviews and got a lot of power because of the good response.He also laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York in April, saying, I was sadly told by the phone that I received the award because it was during the school test period.Park Ji Hu also said he usually likes EXO, saying, When I receive my allowance, I use it for virtue. He hoped that he would fit the co-work with D.O..Section TV Entertainment Communication will be broadcast at 11:35 pm on the 19th.

Actor Park Ji Hu revealed his fanfare about the group EXO's D.O. It was in MBC's Section TV Entertainment Communication.

The Section TV Entertainment Communication, which will be broadcast on the 19th, will feature a special interview with Park Ji Hu, who appeared in the movie Humingbird.

Humingbird is a film about a middle school student, Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who wanders in front of a huge world in 1994, visiting the world by meeting the Chinese teacher's estate.

In a recent recording, Park Ji Hu was an actor for his fourth year in his debut, but he said he had not dreamed of an actor from the beginning. “I never dreamed I would play Eun-hee of ‘Birdling’, and I didn’t even know I would be interviewed on Section TV,” he said. “I was not sure I would be able to do anything related to the broadcast.”

Park Ji Hu expressed his gratitude for the response of the hummingbird, saying, "It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed the audience (the movie): I got a lot of reviews and got a lot of power because of the good response." He also laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York in April, saying, "I was sadly told by the phone that I received the award because it was during the school test period."

Park Ji Hu also said he usually likes EXO, saying, "When I receive my allowance, I use it for virtue." He hoped that he would "fit the co-work with D.O.."

Section TV Entertainment Communication will be broadcast at 11:35 pm on the 19th.