'Section TV' Park Ji Hu "EXO fan...I want to co-work with D.O." surprise Confessions

Section TV Park Ji Hu reveals fanfare towards EXO (EXO) D.O.MBC entertainment information program Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcast on the 19th, a special Hongdae interview with Park Ji Hu, the main actor of the movie Bird, which won the former World 25 title, will be released.The independent film The Humingbird is a hot topic film about the most universal and brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.Park Ji Hu, who was four years old in his debut, said he had not dreamed of an actor from the beginning. The original announcer was a dream.I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I learned to act.  I did not even know that I would play Eunhee of Bird and I did not know that I would be interviewed by Section TV. Park Ji Hu also commented on the hot reaction of the movie Bird and said, It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed to the general audience.I have got a lot of reviews and I got a lot of power because of the good response. I was sadly told that I received the award on the phone because it was a school test period, he laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York last April.Park Ji Hu also surprised Confessions that he usually likes idol group EXO.He said, If you receive your allowance, you will use it for virtue. He said that he wanted to match D.O. and co-work.Hongdae date with Park Ji Hu, which Chungmuro ​​ pays attention to, will be broadcast on MBC entertainment information program Section TV Entertainment Communication at 11:35 pm on the 19th.Photos  MBC

'Section TV' Park Ji Hu reveals fanfare towards EXO (EXO) D.O.

MBC entertainment information program 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' broadcast on the 19th, a special Hongdae interview with Park Ji Hu, the main actor of the movie 'Bird', which won the former World 25 title, will be released.

The independent film "The Humingbird" is a hot topic film about the most universal and brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.

Park Ji Hu, who was four years old in his debut, said he had not dreamed of an actor from the beginning. "The original announcer was a dream. I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I learned to act. "" I did not even know that I would play Eunhee of 'Bird' and I did not know that I would be interviewed by 'Section TV'. "

Park Ji Hu also commented on the hot reaction of the movie "Bird" and said, "It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed to the general audience. I have got a lot of reviews and I got a lot of power because of the good response. " "I was sadly told that I received the award on the phone because it was a school test period," he laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York last April.

Park Ji Hu also surprised Confessions that he usually likes idol group EXO. He said, "If you receive your allowance, you will use it for virtue." He said that he wanted to match D.O. and co-work.

Hongdae date with Park Ji Hu, which Chungmuro ​​ pays attention to, will be broadcast on MBC entertainment information program 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' at 11:35 pm on the 19th.

Photos MBC