'Section TV' 'Chungmuro New Year' Park Ji Hu, "If you receive your allowance... I am an EXO fan"

MBCs Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcasts tonight (19th), a special Hongdae interview with Actor Park Ji Hu, the main character of the movie Hummingbird, which won 25 former World titles, will be released.The independent film Hummingbird is a hot topic that captures the very universal and most brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.Park Ji Hu, who was four years old in his debut, said he had not dreamed of Actor from the beginning.I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I became an actor.  I did not know that I would play Eunhee of Hummingbird and I did not know that I would be interviewed by Section TV. Park Ji Hu also commented on the hot reaction of the movie Hummingbird: It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed to the general audience.I got a lot of reviews and got a lot of power because of the good response.He also laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York in April, saying, I was sadly told that I received the award because of the school test period.Meanwhile, Park Ji Hu confessed that he usually likes the idol group EXO.He said, If you receive your allowance, you will use it for virtue. He said that he wanted to meet with Do Kyung-soo.iMBC Cha Hye-mi  Photos

MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Communication" broadcasts tonight (19th), a special Hongdae interview with Actor Park Ji Hu, the main character of the movie "Hummingbird", which won 25 former World titles, will be released.

The independent film Hummingbird is a hot topic that captures the very universal and most brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.

Park Ji Hu, who was four years old in his debut, said he had not dreamed of Actor from the beginning. I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I became an Actor. "" I did not know that I would play Eunhee of 'Hummingbird' and I did not know that I would be interviewed by 'Section TV'. "

Park Ji Hu also commented on the hot reaction of the movie "Hummingbird": "It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed to the general audience. “I got a lot of reviews and got a lot of power because of the good response.” He also laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York in April, saying, "I was sadly told that I received the award because of the School test period."

Meanwhile, Park Ji Hu confessed that he usually likes the idol group EXO. He said, "If you receive your allowance, you will use it for virtue." He said that he wanted to meet with Do Kyung-soo.

iMBC Cha Hye-mi Photos