'Section', 'Hummingbird' Park Ji Hu interview released..."I usually breathe with EXO fan, D.O."

MBC SectionTV Entertainment Communication broadcast on the 19th will be a special Hongdae interview with Actor Park Ji Hu, the main character of the movie Hummingbird, which won the former World 25 titles.Hummingbird is a topical story about the most universal and brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.Park Ji Hu, who was four years old, had not dreamed of Actor from the beginning. The original announcer was a dream.I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I became an actor.  I did not know that I would postpone Eun-hee of Hummingbird and I did not know that I would be interviewed by Section TV. Park Ji Hu also said, It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed the general audience about the hot reaction of Hummingbird.I got a lot of reviews and got a lot of power because of the good response.He also laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York in April, saying, I was sadly told that I received the award because of the school test period.Meanwhile, Park Ji Hu confessed that he usually likes the idol group EXO.He said, If you receive your allowance, you will use it for virtue. He said that he showed a cute fan that he wanted to breathe with D.O.

MBC 'SectionTV Entertainment Communication' broadcast on the 19th will be a special Hongdae interview with Actor Park Ji Hu, the main character of the movie 'Hummingbird', which won the former World 25 titles.

"Hummingbird" is a topical story about the most universal and brilliant memory of 14-year-old Eun-hee (Park Ji Hu), who faced an unknown giant World in 1994.

Park Ji Hu, who was four years old, had not dreamed of Actor from the beginning. "The original announcer was a dream. I thought I would like to do something related to broadcasting, so I became an Actor. "" I did not know that I would postpone Eun-hee of 'Hummingbird' and I did not know that I would be interviewed by 'Section TV'. "

Park Ji Hu also said, "It was the Pusan ​​International Film Festival that first showed the general audience about the hot reaction of 'Hummingbird'. “I got a lot of reviews and got a lot of power because of the good response.”

He also laughed at the 18th Tribeca Film Festival in New York in April, saying, "I was sadly told that I received the award because of the School test period."

Meanwhile, Park Ji Hu confessed that he usually likes the idol group EXO. He said, "If you receive your allowance, you will use it for virtue." He said that he showed a cute fan that he wanted to breathe with D.O.