'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin X Lee Seung-gi "Children love to fall, parents understand their minds"

Members of SBSs Monday Entertainment Little Forest shared their parents hearts in the second parting.Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin prepared Sujebi, which utilized the remaining white soup, as a lunch menu; Little also added fern hand and participated in making Sujebi himself.Littles were interested in the strange touch and shot hearts and star-shaped Sujebi.The thick chicken soup Sujebi was completed and the little ones started to eat more deliciously with the pride that they made it themselves.However, Lee Han-yi was unable to eat unlike usual due to his stamina, and he got up first and worried about everyone.The second breakup time came with Little. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked.Lee Seung-gi said, I know each other with my children and have feelings, so I have good things, but I feel sorry. I thought I did not know my mind.Lee Seo-jin said, Children are love, and I do not want to be sad because I like it.The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejuni and six-year-old Gaoni joined.As soon as Ye Jun came, he took off his socks and walked around the ball and showed a free soul.Another new friend, Gaon, greeted the camera vigorously and ran around after the flying butterfly, boasting of his eldest sisters brilliance.Meanwhile, Lee approached the new Friend Gaon, who gave his name to him with a shy gesture and hovered around him.The members looked cute, saying, Lee Han was in love with Gaon in Brook.At this time, Brooke appeared, and I wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little people who fell alone would lead.Little Forest is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm on SBS.

Members of sbs's Monday entertainment Little Forest shared their parents' hearts in the second parting.

Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin prepared Sujebi, which utilized the remaining white soup, as a lunch menu; Little also added fern hand and participated in making Sujebi himself. Littles were interested in the strange touch and shot hearts and star-shaped Sujebi. The thick chicken soup Sujebi was completed and the little ones started to eat more deliciously with the pride that they made it themselves. However, Lee Han-yi was unable to eat unlike usual due to his stamina, and he got up first and worried about everyone.

The second breakup time came with Little. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked. Lee Seung-gi said, "I know each other with my children and have feelings, so I have good things, but I feel sorry." "I thought I did not know my mind." Lee Seo-jin said, "Children are love, and I do not want to be sad because I like it."

The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejuni and six-year-old Gaoni joined. As soon as Ye Jun came, he took off his socks and walked around the ball and showed a free soul. Another new Friend, Gaon, greeted the camera vigorously and ran around after the flying butterfly, boasting of his eldest sister's brilliance.

Meanwhile, Lee approached the new Friend Gaon, who gave his name to him with a shy gesture and hovered around him. The members looked cute, saying, "Lee Han was in love with Gaon in Brook. At this time, Brooke appeared, and I wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little people who fell alone would lead. Little Forest is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm on sbs.