Yoo Jae-Suk, the world's first solo fan meeting of the nervous Running Man entertainment

Running Man held the first solo fan meeting in Korea.The nations MC Yoo Jae-Suk also did not hide the tension in meaningful fan meeting.On SBS Running Man broadcast on September 8, Running Man Nine-year anniversary special project Running District(9) domestic fan meeting scene was released.The Running Man team, which has been together since July 2010, welcomed the Nine-year anniversary in July this year.The production team and the cast held a Nine-year anniversary commemorative fan meeting on August 26 at the Ewha Womans University Auditorium in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.The members who have been preparing for this fan meeting for the past three months have been thrilled after facing 2,500 audiences.The opening stage was the group song, You Shouldnt Be Without You. Lee Kwang-soo opened the opening stage with soft vocals, followed by Haha, who was on stage, with a pleasant rap.Song Ji-hyo succeeded in getting on stage at the correct timing with the help of main vocalist Kim Jong-kook.After the end of the first verse, the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk appeared; Yoo Jae-Suk was the only one to be singing in prison suits due to the silence of pre-consensual audiences.The re-emergence Yang Se-chan was a second-part rapper and showed off her cute charm.It was an opening moment, and it was almost a hurdle, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who also said that he held the fan meeting for the first time in Korea.Ji Suk-jin made the calculated comment: I poured a little tears out, wobbly with your shouts.Kim Jong-kook said, Do not do it, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, The snow is clearer than ever.I didnt actually know it would be this tense, its so tense, Song Ji-hyo said, adding that its finally today.I hope I make a lot of good memories. It seems to be a good memory for me. I ask you well. I think I took over today because I saw the full outfit, I was jailed and then briefly paroled, Yoo Jae-Suk joked.I hope you here will be able to emit energy so that you can sweat, and I will raise the colorful curtain in your expectations.The full-scale fan meeting scene will be released on Running Man which is broadcasted on the 15th.hwang hye-jin
Running Man held the first solo fan meeting in Korea.The nations MC Yoo Jae-Suk also did not hide the tension in meaningful fan meeting.On SBS Running Man broadcast on September 8, Running Man Nine-year anniversary special project Running District(9) domestic fan meeting scene was released.The Running Man team, which has been together since July 2010, welcomed the Nine-year anniversary in July this year.The production team and the cast held a Nine-year anniversary commemorative fan meeting on August 26 at the Ewha Womans University Auditorium in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.The members who have been preparing for this fan meeting for the past three months have been thrilled after facing 2,500 audiences.The opening stage was the group song, You Shouldnt Be Without You. Lee Kwang-soo opened the opening stage with soft vocals, followed by Haha, who was on stage, with a pleasant rap.Song Ji-hyo succeeded in getting on stage at the correct timing with the help of main vocalist Kim Jong-kook.After the end of the first verse, the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk appeared; Yoo Jae-Suk was the only one to be singing in prison suits due to the silence of pre-consensual audiences.The re-emergence Yang Se-chan was a second-part rapper and showed off her cute charm.It was an opening moment, and it was almost a hurdle, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who also said that he held the fan meeting for the first time in Korea.Ji Suk-jin made the calculated comment: I poured a little tears out, wobbly with your shouts.Kim Jong-kook said, Do not do it, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, The snow is clearer than ever.I didnt actually know it would be this tense, its so tense, Song Ji-hyo said, adding that its finally today.I hope I make a lot of good memories. It seems to be a good memory for me. I ask you well. I think I took over today because I saw the full outfit, I was jailed and then briefly paroled, Yoo Jae-Suk joked.I hope you here will be able to emit energy so that you can sweat, and I will raise the colorful curtain in your expectations.The full-scale fan meeting scene will be released on Running Man which is broadcasted on the 15th.hwang hye-jin

Running Man' held the first solo fan meeting in Korea. The nation's MC Yoo Jae-Suk also did not hide the tension in meaningful fan meeting.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on September 8, Running Man' nine-year anniversary special project 'Running District(9)' domestic fan meeting scene was released.

The Running Man' team, which has been together since July 2010, welcomed the nine-year anniversary in July this year. The production team and the cast held a nine-year anniversary commemorative fan meeting on August 26 at the Ewha Womans University Auditorium in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul. The members who have been preparing for this fan meeting for the past three months have been thrilled after facing 2,500 audiences.

The opening stage was the group song, "You Shouldn't Be Without You." Lee Kwang-soo opened the opening stage with soft vocals, followed by Haha, who was on stage, with a pleasant rap. Song Ji-hyo succeeded in getting on stage at the correct timing with the help of main vocalist Kim Jong-kook.

After the end of the first verse, the national MC Yoo Jae-Suk appeared; Yoo Jae-Suk was the only one to be singing in prison suits due to the silence of pre-consensual audiences. The re-emergence Yang Se-chan was a second-part rapper and showed off her cute charm.

"It was an opening moment, and it was almost a hurdle," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who also said that he held the fan meeting for the first time in Korea. Ji Suk-jin made the calculated comment: "I poured a little tears out, wobbly with your shouts." Kim Jong-kook said, "Do not do it," and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "The snow is clearer than ever."

"I didn't actually know it would be this tense, it's so tense," Song Ji-hyo said, adding that "it's finally today. I hope I make a lot of good memories. It seems to be a good memory for me. I ask you well. "

"I think I took over today because I saw the full outfit, I was jailed and then briefly paroled," Yoo Jae-Suk joked. "I hope you here will be able to emit energy so that you can sweat, and I will raise the colorful curtain in your expectations."

The full-scale fan meeting scene will be released on Running Man' which is broadcasted on the 15th.

hwang hye-jin