Running Man' PD "Broadcast fool Yoo Jae-Suk, Thankful Brother for Leading in Hardy"

Running Man PD gave thanks to the first year member Yoo Jae-Suk.Jung PD said, I have a lot of shortages because I have been in charge of the main PD in my young year.Sometimes he gave me a lot of sincere advice, worries, and cheering. He said, I talk to my brother for three hours and five hours, but I only talk about broadcasting.I have a great insight into broadcasting, he praised.I personally think there is incarnation. It seems to be a good thing to have a friend. He is a brother who has a lot of affection and worry about Running Man.I am so hard at this fan meeting, so I said, It is true that it is difficult, but it will be as rewarding as it is hard. Lets do it well.As for the new members Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, Sechan is a brother who is iron, and Somin is the youngest daughter.The atmosphere was good before, but the atmosphere was better as the new member came in. Park Su-in

Running Man' PD gave thanks to the first year member Yoo Jae-Suk.

Jung PD said, "I have a lot of shortages because I have been in charge of the main PD in my young year. Sometimes he gave me a lot of sincere advice, worries, and cheering. "He said," I talk to my brother for three hours and five hours, but I only talk about broadcasting. "I have a great insight into broadcasting," he praised.

"I personally think there is incarnation. It seems to be a good thing to have a friend. He is a brother who has a lot of affection and worry about Running Man'. I am so hard at this fan meeting, so I said, "It is true that it is difficult, but it will be as rewarding as it is hard. Let's do it well."

As for the new members Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, "Sechan is a brother who is iron, and Somin is the youngest daughter. The atmosphere was good before, but the atmosphere was better as the new member came in. "

Park Su-in