Running Man' Yoon Mi-rae, surprise appearance...Song Ji-hyo, rap so good" rave review

Singer Yoon Mi-rae made a surprise appearance on Running Man.In Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the last story of T-Shirt fan meeting was drawn.On this day, the collaver stage of the Hyochan Park (Song Ji-hyo X Yang Se-chan X Noxal & Code Kunst) team was held.Especially, Yoon Mi-rae appeared in the middle of the performance and gave a sweet voice and added the perfection of the stage.Song Ji-hyo introduced Yoon Mi-rae was our secret weapon.Yoon Mi-rae said, I wanted to make it cool, but Im sorry, Ill do better if I have a chance.Yoon Mi-rae also praised Song Ji-hyos rap skills, saying, I am so good, and I was good at this style of clothes and was cool.

Singer Yoon Mi-rae made a surprise appearance on Running Man'.

In Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the last story of 'T-Shirt fan meeting' was drawn.

On this day, the collaver stage of the "Hyochan Park" (Song Ji-hyo X Yang Se-chan X Noxal & Code Kunst) team was held.

Especially, Yoon Mi-rae appeared in the middle of the performance and gave a sweet voice and added the perfection of the stage. Song Ji-hyo introduced "Yoon Mi-rae was our secret weapon."

Yoon Mi-rae said, "I wanted to make it cool, but I'm sorry, I'll do better if I have a chance."

Yoon Mi-rae also praised Song Ji-hyo's rap skills, saying, "I am so good," and "I was good at this style of clothes and was cool."