Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "" Come out now Confessions" "Jeon So-min Real Our Love Story" Disclosure...What story?

In Running Man, comedian Yoo Jae-Suk Disclosures on Jeon So-minOn the afternoon of the 22nd, Running Man was the last story of the 9th anniversary special Running Gu Fan Meeting.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min, the maker of the disturbance team Come out now Confessions were released.Yoo Jae-Suk said: This song contains a love episode of Jeon So-min.I do not just enjoy singing, but I feel like Im delivering a message to someone on behalf of (I) Somin, so Im so scared. Jeon So-min said, I have a man I liked before, and even if he dies, he does not do Confessions to me.I like you, no matter who you look at, he said honestly. I love you, please, just a word.I do not even want to say anything, he wrote down the lyrics in an outspoken expression.

In Running Man', comedian Yoo Jae-Suk Disclosures on Jeon So-min

On the afternoon of the 22nd, Running Man' was the last story of the 9th anniversary special 'Running Gu Fan Meeting'.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min, the maker of the disturbance team 'Come out now Confessions' were released. Yoo Jae-Suk said: "This song contains a love episode of Jeon So-min. I do not just enjoy singing, but I feel like I'm delivering a message to someone on behalf of (I) Somin, so I'm so scared. "

Jeon So-min said, "I have a man I liked before, and even if he dies, he does not do Confessions to me. "I like you, no matter who you look at," he said honestly. "I love you, please, just a word. I do not even want to say anything, "he wrote down the lyrics in an outspoken expression.