Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk complains about Jeon So-min lyrics "Feelings to deliver a Jeon So-min Message"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk has complained about the lyrics of Jeon So-minOn the 22nd SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk set up a stage with Jeon So-min, a disturbance.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Now come out Confessions, A famous song has been born. Its all good. But the lyrics.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the fact that Ko Young-bae and Jeon So-min worked on the lyrics without him, saying, I think it is a strategy to make me a scarecrow thoroughly and use it only on stage when I think about meeting on the day I recorded.Yoo Jae-Suk based on this, asked to name the team with Jeon So-ran and Yoo Jae-Suk Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am afraid of these lyrics.It is in this that Somin told me about the love episode. It is Feelings who delivers message to someone on behalf of Somin. Then, Jeon So-min revealed: I want this song to resonate and make sure that the man doesnt get out unless its Confessions.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk has complained about the lyrics of Jeon So-min

On the 22nd sbs 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk set up a stage with Jeon So-min, a disturbance.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Now come out Confessions," "A famous song has been born. It's all good. But the lyrics." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the fact that Ko Young-bae and Jeon So-min worked on the lyrics without him, saying, "I think it is a strategy to make me a scarecrow thoroughly and use it only on stage when I think about meeting on the day I recorded."

Yoo Jae-Suk based on this, asked to name the team with 'Jeon So-ran and Yoo Jae-Suk' Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am afraid of these lyrics. It is in this that Somin told me about the love episode. It is Feelings who delivers Message to 'someone' on behalf of Somin. " Then, Jeon So-min revealed: "I want this song to resonate and make sure that the man doesn't get out unless it's Confessions."

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen