Yoo Jae-Suk Furious, Ily-in-Burluck (Running Man)

maekyung.com news teamRunning Man Yoo Jae-Suk was Furious.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, the special feature of Hukans Race was broadcast.On this day, the members chose Vacation prepared by the production team one by one.Yoo Jae-Suk cited white snowfields.The place he picked was salt salt extraction. Yoo Jae-Suk, who learned this, said, I will fall down if I really work like this now.You want me to come here and work? I go to work all over the place.

maekyung.com news team

Running ManYoo Jae-Suk was Furious.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, the special feature of Hukans Race was broadcast.

On this day, the members chose Vacation prepared by the production team one by one.

Yoo Jae-Suk cited white snowfields.

The place he picked was "salt salt extraction." Yoo Jae-Suk, who learned this, said, "I will fall down if I really work like this now."

"You want me to come here and work? I go to work all over the place."