Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk scolds BTS composers for "I don't know"

The two met composer Lim Kwang-wook at the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th and made a new duet song.Yoo Jae-Suk, who met Lim Kwang-wook with the introduction of Haha, doubted him. When Lim Kwang-wook said, I worked together with the BTS Bulletproof Boys, he changed his attitude and said, I do not know.Lim Kwang-wook said, I worked on a lot of exo friends. He said, Its a great person.I dont know what song to sing, especially these days, there are no male duos, Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha said, adding, Ill talk comfortably. Is there anything like a disco? and laughed.

The two met composer Lim Kwang-wook at the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th and made a new duet song.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who met Lim Kwang-wook with the introduction of Haha, doubted him. When Lim Kwang-wook said, "I worked together with the BTS 'Bulletproof Boys'," he changed his attitude and said, "I do not know."

Lim Kwang-wook said, "I worked on a lot of exo friends." He said, "It's a great person."

"I don't know what song to sing, especially these days, there are no male duos," Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha said, adding, "I'll talk comfortably. Is there anything like a disco?" and laughed.